Chapter 1

{Welcome back guys. So it's the first part of this story. Enjoy (•‿•)}

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Anubhav was driving towards Hassena's house. His mind was filled with her words. He wasn't really ready for this newly appointed mission to him in which he was going to work with Hassena.

He already has worked with her in a mission and knew that how he had suppressed his feelings regarding her. She was special for him as she was the only lady who was successful in creating place in his heart after his mother and sister.

He halted the car infront of her house.  He got down and took the bunch of files which he and she had decided to check on. With difficulty in watching the route, he finally reached the door. He rung the bell twice. He again adjusted the files in his hands properly.

Hassena opened the door.

“Jai Hind, Sir!”, She greeted him.

“Jai Hind!”, He replied.

“Sir itni files? Inhe check karne mein toh bohot time lag jaega aur humne Ammi ko sirf do gante ke liye bahar bheja hai. Do ghante mein ho jayengi?”, Hassena questioned.

“Saare prashna dwaar par hi kar lengi kya? Hume andar toh Anne dijiye. Yeh bojh toh hate hamare upar se. Haath mein inn filon ke kinare chubh rahe hai”, He said.

“Oh sorry! Aaeye andar”, She invited.

He started to walk but due to the pile of files he stumbled with door frame and lost his balance. He was falling but accidentally he caught Hassena hand. They both fell down on hard floor with Hassena down and Anubhav on top of her. They stared into each other's eyes.

Hassena noticed his face features from this close for the first time. He look handsome with shaved look but he look more handsome with his moustache. His eyes have something in them that she get attracted.

Anubhav wasn't sharing such closeness with Hassena for the first time but this time he was looking deep into her eyes. Her eyes showing him the pain which they held from a long time.

They had an eye lock. But, soon realised their position and closed their eyes. They took deep breath and he got up from her. He gave his hand to her and help her get up. They were embarrassed due to the incident.

He looked at the scattered files and bend down and started collecting the files.  Hassena too helped him. After some time they successfully collected the files and kept them in order.

“Aab aap bataenge ki hum Ammi ko ane se kaise roke. Hume usse Anu ke saath shopping pe bheja hai par do ghante se jyada voh vaha rahenge nahi”, She kept her hands on her waist.

He looked at her.

“Anu matlab Anuradha, hamara bachpan ki dost hai. Hum usse pyaar se Anu bulate hai.”, She clarified his asked doubts.

He nodded understanding.

“Toh kaha the hum?”, he scratches his head to remember.

“Ha Ammi... Matlab aapki Ammi... Hassena ji ek kaam kariye, Aapni dost ko phone karke vinti kijiye na ki ek din ke liye voh aapki Ammi ko aapne ghar rakh le, shayad tab tak hamara kaam khatam ho jayega. Vaise bhi aur bhi files hai gaadi mein”, He informed.