Chapter 2

Continued....

As soon as their lips brushed Hassena crashed on bed and went into deep slumber. Anubhav was still in the shock. He wasn't getting how to react. He should be happy or sad or shocked. He slowly adjusted Hassena's position and covered her properly with quilt.

He took a deep breath to stabilize himself and decided to forget about it and took it as an accident. But the feel of her lips on his gave a different kind on satisfaction to his heart. He slowly touch his lips and smiled looking at her.

~~~~~~~

Hassena woke up and rubbed her eyes. She saw the time. It was 12.30 am. She looked around and found that she is in her room. As much as she remembered she was in Drawing room.

"Hum yaha kya kar rahe hai. Jaha tak hume yaad hai hum toh Drawing room mein the hum yaha kaise aa gaye. Anubhav sir? Ek minute Anubhav sir kaha gaye?", Hassena thought.

She got off from the bed when she noticed a chit on the bedside table. She took the chit and started reading it,

"Hassena ji, hume nahi pata tha ki aap kaam karte karte bhi so jati hai. Isse hi pata chalta hai ki aap kitna kaam aram karti hai. Kaam toh kya hai chalta hi rahenge, khud ke swasth ka dhyaan rakhna bhi avashyak hai. Vaise humne aapke liye kuch khaana banaya hai. Agar udha jaye toh kha lijiye ga, khali pet sona nahi".

She smiled at her efforts. She came out from the room when she realised something.

"Hum agar kaam karte karte so gaye the iska matlab sir hume yaha udha kar laye the kya? Iska matlab voh sapna nahi tha", Her eyes widened. "Ek minute, hume laga ki voh sapna tha lekin voh sach tha. Iska matlab hume sach me sir ko kiss karne ki koshish ki thi", she said nervously to herself.

"Ya Allah! Kya soch rahe honge sir hamare baarein mein? Phone karke maafi maang lete hai.", She turned to grab her phone but stopped. "Nahi aaise kaise phone par maafi maang le aur voh bhi iss vakt. I think hume unhe personally maafi maang Ieni chahiye. Ha yahi thik rahega. Par pehle khaana khakar so jate hai. Dekhte hai sir ne kaisa khaana banaya hai", she blushed unknowingly.

~~~~~~~~

"Jai Hind sir!", Hassena saluted Anubhav when she entered his cabin.

"Jai Hind Hassena ji!", Anubhav replied putting the file on the table which he was studying. "Humne aapko jis aadmi ka pata lagane ke liye kaha tha aapne pata laga liya?", Anubhav asked seriously.

"Sir uss aadmi ka pata humne laga liya hai. Voh iss vakt Agra mein hai. Par ek problem hai", Hassena said taking a seat on the chair.

"Kya problem hai?", Anubhav asked.

"Voh actually, voh sirf kuch do dino tak vaha rehne vala hai. Aur agar vaha se chala gaya toh usse dhundna bohot mushkil ho jayega", Hassena explained.

"Toh aab hume usse dhundne ke liye Agra jana chahiye. Kisi bhi paristhiti mein voh hamare haathon se bach kar nikalna nahi chahiye Hassena ji.", Anubhav said.

"Par ek musibat hai. Hum vaha hamari asli identity ke saath nahi ja sakte hai. Hume bhes badalkar jana padega. Hum konsi identity lekar jaye?", Hassena asked.

Anubhav thinks for some time and looked at her.

"Ek kaam kariye Hassena ji, aap hume aaj sham ko hamare ghar par miliye hum vaha se hi Agra ke liye nikal jayenge. Aur hume konsi identity lekar jana hai voh hum sab hum dekh lenge", Anubhav said.

"Par plan kya hai?", Hassena asked.

"Hum aapko sham ko vistar se bata denge. Aap sham ko sath baje tak hamare ghar aa jaeye aapna saman lekar, aur ha civil dress mein hi ana varna kisi ko bhi sandeh ho sakta hai", Anubhav said.

"Hum samajh gaye. Par aap nakli identity cards banvana maat bhulna!"

"Hum ek agent hai Hassena ji, itni asani se kuch bhi aur kisi ko bhi nahi bhulte", Anubhav said looking into her eyes.

Hassena looked at him for a second and then diverted her eyes. She cleared her throat and got up. She went away without saluting him. Did he still loves her?, That was the only question revolving in her mind.

~~~~~~~~

At Evening,

She was ready to leave for Anubhav's house. She was wearing a blue coloured simple kurti with jeans and matching earrings. She decided to set her hair free.

"Ha Ammi hum samajh gaye. Aap please aapna dhyaan rakhna. Vakt par khaana khana aur dawai lena. Humne Anuradha ko call karke bata diya hai. Voh aa jayegi aur kabhi kabar Karishma bhi aa jayegi.", Hassena instructed.

"Beta aapna dhyaan rakhana. Training camp par ja rahi hai toh sehat ka dhyaan rakhna. Agar vapas ane par ek bhi kilo vajan kam hua na toh teri khair nahi", her Ammi said with tears.

Hassena knew she was lying to her mother but for now the mission was more important. And mission details cannot be shared.

"Ammi! Ek hafte ki toh baat hai. Aur aapko pata haina ki hume aapke ankhon mein ansu pasand nahi hai. Aab aap hume bhi rula dengi", Hassena says with a heavy voice and hugged her mother.

"I am sorry Ammi aapse jhoot bol rahe hai par kya kare majburi hai", Hassena thought.

"Aab aaise hi rahengi ya jayegi bhi. Tune hi toh kaha ki jaldi se jana hai", Ammi said wiping her tears with a heavy voice.

She kissed Hassena's forehead. Hassena bid a emotional goodbye to her mother. She did not know that time will she ever get to meet her mother ever after the dangerous mission?

~~~~~~~~~

Anubhav was packing all his stuff and talking with his mother on mobile as she stayed with Karishma.

"Maa hum sab samjh gaye. Aab aap aram kariye awaj phol rahi hai aapki", Anubhav said with concern.

"Aapna dhyaan rakhna beta. Jab dekho ghar se bahar hi rehta hai."

"Maa, hum jab vapas ayenge na toh aapke saath bohot vakt bitayenge", Anubhav said though he knew that the possibility of him returning from the mission was very low.

He used to give all the hopes before too when he was in IB previously but this time it hurted him more.

"Accha Maa rakhte hai", Anubhav said and disconnected the call.

He kept the phone in the bag and sat on the couch. He put his hands on his eyes in order to not let any tears form in his eyes. His mother was his only support now and he felt terrible lying to her.

His trance broke when his doorbell rang. He got up and opened the door. He found a great sight infront. Hassena was standing with her luggage.

Tu nazm nazm sa mere
Honthon pe thehar ja
Main khwab khwab sa teri
Aankhon mein jaagun re’

He was just lost in her. Her attire, her free hair, her eyes, her lips with strawberry lipbalm, her mole near her mouth all was driving him crazy...

-To be continued

Date:- 21st November 2021