Chapter 7

Continued...

Hassena leaned in and placed her lips on his. Anubhav was shocked but later participated in the kiss. Anubhav snaked an arm behind her and pulled her closer. Hassena cupped his face and titled her head deepening the kiss.

Feeling breathless, they broke the kiss and looked at each other huffing badly.

"I love you Anu!"

"I love you too, Hassena ji!"

They again pressed their lips to each other and kissed passionately. After breaking the kiss, he moved towards her neck regions. She too gave him all space. She had closed her eye tightly to feel him totally. He pulled her more closer.

Unknowingly, she started unbuttoning his shirt with trembling hands while he continued Kissing her on her neck and chest. Few moments later she was done unbuttoning his shirt and tug onto the shirt in order to remove it. That was when he realised it. He hold her hand.

She opened her eyes and witnessed him looking at her with questioning eyes. She just nodded and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Lekin Hassena ji..."

"Shhh!", She just silenced him by putting her finger on his lips and hugged him tightly.

"I love you Anu... I love you...", She kissed his earlobe. He groaned.

Meri bechainiyon ko chain mill jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

Mere deewanepan ko sabr mil jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

Zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai
Dekho na aankhon se
bheega bheega pyaar beh jaata hai

Meri tanhaiyon ko noor mill jaaye
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

She started kissing him on his neck and bit over her shoulder leaving her mark on him. He deeply exhaled and tightened the hold on her. She kept kissing him on his neck. When she withdrew, she took his hand and kissed his hands multiple times.

Anubhav smiled looking at her and pushed her gently on bed. He moulded their hands and pinned them against the bed. He gently kissed her lips. They both had closed their eyes. The kiss wasn't passionate not desirous. Both were pouring their love on each other.

He left her one hand and started unbuttoning her shirt while kissing her. After unbuttoning her shirt, his hand moved downwards towards her trousers and opened her belt and button.

They stared into each other eyes and murmured ‘I love you’ before eliminating the remaining space between them.

They layed in each other's arms covered with quilt. Anubhav was caressing her hair. She had closed her eyes. He had tears in his eyes. One of her tear fell on her cheek which made her look at him.