Chapter 17

Continued...

Before she could do anything, Dolly fell on the ground winching in pain as someone fired on her hand. Hassena followed the direction of the fire, towards the door. Ajay Bakshi and the team had came there rescuing The school children.

The team and Bakshi immediately shoot all the goons present there except for Dolly.

Hassena smiled and got up holding her gun in her hands pointing it towards Dolly. Dolly looked at her shocked. Hassena was gonna press the trigger when Dolly kicked her leg. Dolly immediately got up and tried to take the gun nearby.

Before Dolly could do anything else, Hassena fired her three times which resulted her downfall. Hassena looked at Anubhav and then at Dolly who was dead now.

Hassena's pov

Ek officer aapne desh ki raksha toh karta hai Dolly lekin agar ek officer ke pariwar par anch ati hai toh voh officers aapne pariwar ko bachane ke liye, uske khilaf hue kisi bhi mushkil se mushkil plan ko takkar de pata hai.

Anubhav ne bhi vahi kiya. Tumhara yeh shatir dimag hamare Anubhav ke dimag ko takkar nahi saka Dolly, isilye nahi kyuki tumhare irade nek nahi the, balki isiliye kyuki Anubhav aapne pariwar aur aapne desh ko bachana chah rahe the.

Hassena's pov ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, At Hospital,

Hassena was sleeping on the stool beside the bed, when she felt his fingers moving. They had taken Anubhav to hospital again as she didn't wanted to take any risk.

"Anubhav!", Hassena said cupping Anubhav's face with a chirpy smile.

"Hassena...", Anubhav murmured weakly.

Hassena immediately called Doctor. Doctor checked Anubhav and left leaving them alone. She sat beside him and took his hands in hers. She kissed his hands softy as the blunder in their lives was finally over.

Anubhav opened his eyes and saw his wife smiling. He too smiled and got up, her helping him. She sat on the bed beside him and took him in a soft hug, he too responded. They stayed in each other's arms peacefully for some time.

They both murmured ‘I Love you’ at the same time.

It was indeed a blissful sight for Ajay Bakshi who was standing outside the ward peeping inside through glass. Ansh was with him but his height wasn't sufficient to see through the glass.

"Uncle kya dekh rahe ho? Aap toh mujhe Ammi ke paas chodne aye the na", Ansh said tugging on his pant.

Bakshi nodded and knocked on the ward. Anuseena break the embrace as the door flew open. Ansh barged inside running towards his mother.

Hassena saw him, she got off the bed and took him in a hug as she had saw him for the first time after he got kidnapped, yes she had saw him through video call but for a mother it cannot be enough. She kissed his face multiple times.

"Baas na Ammi... Kitne kissi doge", Ansh frowned cutely.

"Ansh Aapne toh kaha tha ki aap aapni Ammi ko miss kar rahe the toh aab aapko kissi se bhi problem hone lagi", Bakshi laughed at child's antics.

Hassena and Ansh chuckled.

The one who was blankly gazing the trio was Anubhav. He was confused.

"Hassena!", She looked at him smiling. "Yeh baccha aapko Ammi kehkar kyu pukar raha hai?", Anubhav asked wanting to know. Hassena had guessed what he wanted to hear. Ansh smiled at Anubhav.

"Uff! Baba yeh hamari Ammi hai toh hum inhe Ammi kehkar hi bulayenge na", Ansh said in cute voice slapping his forehead.

Hearing word Baba from Ansh's mouth Anubhav's lips curved into a soft smile. He looked at her for confirmation.

Hassena nodded with tears, "Jab aap mission ke liye gaye toh hume pata chala ki hum ummeed se the", she smiled.

Tears fell from Anubhav's eyes. He couldn't believe that he had become a father. His vision went blur and he quickly wiped his tears.

"Ansh... Yaha aa jao aapne Baba ke paas", Anubhav extended his hand towards him and said with a heavy voice.

Ansh too started sobbing witnessing his father crying that too in their first meet & he couldn't pretend to smile. He ran towards the bed and sat beside him on the bed. Anubhav quickly took the little one in his embrace and showered him with lots of kisses. Ansh this time, didn't complaint about it. Hassena and Bakshi sir went teary eyed witnessing the father son duo.

"Hamara baccha", Anubhav murmured kissing his forehead. "Humse kabhi dur maat janna baccha, aapke Baba aapse bohot pyaar karte hai", Anubhav said cupping his little face.

"I love you Baba! I missed you!", Ansh said keeping his two fingers on his forehead and then they traveled to his nose and then cheeks. "Aap toh bilkul mere jaise dikhte ho Baba", Ansh said wiping Anubhav's tears from his eyes.

Anubhav kissed his hands.

"Aap dono hume bhool gaye kya?", Hassena spoke suddenly with a frown on her face.

"Aap bhi aao na Ammi", Ansh patted Hassena's arms lightly.

Hassena chuckled and then joined their group hug. Bakshi smiled seeing the happy family and left the ward.

Anubhav's POV

Hume toh yakin hi nahi ho raha hai ki hamare ek beta hai. Hum pehle jab bhi mission ke liye jaate the toh hume aapne jeevan ka bhay nahi tha kyuki hum akele the, Maa ka khayal toh Karishma bhi rakh leti, kintu aab hamare paas hamari Patni aur hamara baccha hai. Aab hum aapna aur aapne pariwar ka pura dhyaan rakhenge.

Anubhav's POV ended.

~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later,

"Anubhav aab toh sudhar ja na aab toh baap ban gaya hai, aur khud bacche jaisi harkaten kar raha hai. Aab tu hi isse samjha na Hassena", Maa was feeding Anubhav tinde ki sabji which Anubhav disliked a lot and was throwing tantrums.

"Aab main kya samjhao Maa, aapki baat nahi maan rahe toh hamari kaha se manenge", Hassena said in dismay.

"Humne kaha na Maa hume nahi khaani hai Tinde ki sabji. Hume pasand nahi hai", Anubhav frowned hiding behind Ammi's dupatta as Ammi was standing beside him. "Hume toh laga tha ki aaj humara haspatal mein akhri din hai toh aap hume gajar ka halwa khilayenge, par yaha toh aap Tinde lekar aa gayi.... Ammi samajh dijiye na Maa ko", Anubhav looked at her with puppy face.

"Jaane dijiye, baksh bhi dijiye na Samdhan ji", Ammi said caressing his hair.

"Aab aap na hamesha iska hi paksh leti hai", Maa said.

"Aap bhi toh Ammi ki side lete ho na Dadi", Ansh jumped between the adults.

"Accha, aapni Dadi ko aaisa bolega ruk tujhe batati hun", Maa said approaching him but Ansh jumped behind Anubhav.

All shared a good laughter.

Hassena and Anubhav looked at each other saying ‘I love you’ through telepathy.

-To be Continued

Date:- 10th July 2022

Sach sach batana ki kis kis ko yeh baat pasand nahi ayi ki maine Bakshi ko villain nahi banaya. Aur Anubhav aur Ansh ka milap kaisa laga aapko comment karke batana.

Vote and comment. Sorry for grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes.