Chapter 2: It's....annoying?

The three boys were finally outside, just near the building behind it. It was quite a huge field. Some games will be held there too of course, but not at the moment no. It's still morning. Some guys were outside, wherever it's running around, lifting weights, and so on!

"Hey Rayman you were....kinda pink when Murfy got nervous" The first teensie started up to which of course got the limbless hero's attention of course. "Yeah! It's like you, find his scaredy cat side attractive~" The second other teensie giggled after he said that, to which Rayman blushed at that sentence.

"Wh-What?? I don't even like him in that way....!" He then blurted out quite pink still, but then he looked up at the sky. He was then deep in thought until he broke this sudden silence. "What if.... I do....?" He then says as he looked back down onto the two teensie blue kings. The two shorter males just shrugged.

"Oh no, I do don't I??" He then says embarrassed, gripping onto his own hair carefully as he looked away with a flustered and embarrassed expression on his own face. The king teensies then began whispering to eachother for a bit until the first one then cleared his own throat.

"Well there's nothing wrong with having a sexual attraction towards the same gender, it's perfectly fine Rayman" He then says as the two majesties then both smiled up at Rayman together. "Yes yes, of course! Perhaps we could help you too if you loving Murfy in that way is the case" The other blue male then responded.

Rayman then looked back down onto the two kings yet again and he exchanged a smile for the two ones. "I'd like that sure! Though I'm not sure if I actually do like him in a romantic way though...." He then says as the kings looked at eachother again. "I'm going to do some running for a bit, you guys keep talking" The first teensie then says to the two males as he ran off and started off with what he wanted to do.

The second teensie then looked back up to Rayman. "Well maybe you could test that out. Bring the fly a bouquet of flowers and see how you feel! And keep going with giving him gifts, compliments, even some flirting if you're that much of a game" He then suggested. Rayman grabbed onto his own 'chin' I thought again. "Hmm....sure it doesn't sound like a bad idea" He smiled at the blue king as that guy just giggled.

"Thank you very much Rayman, anything to help out a hero with anything" He then smiled. "Of course, you're very welcome uhm....I never catched your name too" The teensie then scratched his own head. "Well you can just call me Aliv. My other buddy, who's running, is known as Oliv. Short for olive if course" Rayman just chuckled with his smile. "Right, I got you. Thanks Aliv"

As for that time being the three new friend group began practicing and taking many breaks together whilst waiting for half eleven to strike up it's first game for today. Three games a day, one or even two will take place at night everyday too. Apparently this will be going on for around a month and a half so that's pretty great for Rayman's Murfy plan.

They all have their own places to sleep, in another building of bedrooms for everyone. Single beds, hammocks, bunk beds, even double beds! And of course they were all allowed to bring their home things to their bedrooms in the building because it's fair for the homesick ones.

Rayman, Aliv and Oliv the three together were currently in that building talking to eachother as they rested in their own beds of course. "It's half ten right now....should I find Murfy and strike up a move on him?" Rayman then asks the other two. "If you'd want to sure!" Aliv responded with his small smile. "I've managed to find these blue flowers in a strange cave, they look perfect!" Oliv then brang up, showing the two his carefully made bouquet.

"Oh my gosh Oliv you're a life saver, you two are life savers actually!" Rayman exclaimed as he smiled whilst getting off of his bunk bed, him having to rest on the top bunk, carefully holding onto the flowers. He brushed his fingertips against the petals gently too. "They seem pretty soft too....wow...."