Chapter 4: Taking it further?

Rayman then immediate saw Globox as he went in and smiled, running towards him. He then also noticed that his two king teensie friends, Aliv and Oliv the two males themselves, were sitting with his blue frog best friend too! "Hey there you three again!" He says, then sitting down with the three guys on the red seat.

"Good morning Rayman, pleasure seeing you yet again as always" Aliv responded with his smile. "Did you sleep well?" Oliv then asked as the two, along with Globox of course, looked at Rayman with their small and big grins. "Of course I did Oliv, but now I want to go to that bed againnn" He then whined desperately, really wanting to go back to bed. (Welp, I guess this a Rayman x top bunk bed fanfic now.... XD)

"So, do you have any more plans as of to confessing to Murfy and that today?" Oliv asked curiously as Aliv quickly finished ordering his food by writing on a piece of paper and waiting for the food workers to come around and take and do his food order. "Welp....maybe I could do chocolates instead?-"

Globox then blinked a few times. "You love Murfy??" He then asked quite confused in a way to which made Rayman grow a bot anxious and smiled nervously. "W-Well of course! Please don't tell Murfy t-this-" He then covered up his growing anxiety with some giggling, his shoes shaking and his heart immediately beating the life out of his own chest too.

"I knew it!" Globox chuckled, to which that Rayman really confused. "What?? Wha? huh??" Was all that came out of Rayman's mouth, still very confused as heck. "Well, I always thought you might. You know those times when you'd talk about him, I almost thought you may idolize him, or even find him attractive!" The blue frog male himself then responded with his own huge usual smile.

"Well then, I guess you get what's happening now then....?" Oliv then asked as he turned over to Globox. The same thing happened with Aliv of course. "Yeah I do, confessing plan! Uhh, throughout this whole Arena months?" He then asks, just a bit nervous now. But then the two blue majesties nodded to his response.

As for that part of the day, the new friend group of theirs had just been eating breakfast of theirs and talking about the plan of Rayman and Murfy, and what move he'll take on the greenbottle fly this time. And it was settled, chocolates it is. Fortunately there was this red square box of one wrapped around with a black see through ribbon wrapped like a pretty sort of bow because of course yes.

Rayman exchanged his goodbyes to the two blue king males as him and Globox began looking around for Murfy. Rayman hid the box of delicate treats in his red bandana barely and the two set off yet again. Either the guy was near the staff room or elsewhere. That's when Rayman saw Murfy with the camera crew just near another one of those practice buildings.

"There he is!" He then whisper shouted over to his best friend, Globox of course, as the blue male frog tooked a good look on the greenbottle fly himself. "Oh I'd see why you'd have a crush on him Rayman" Globox giggled to which made Rayman chuckle. "Hey hey back off he's mine" He kept on chuckling after saying that, getting out of this hiding place. "And stay here, I'll come back once I've given the present to Murfs"

"Of course Rayman, good luck!" Globox whisper shouted out to his limbless male pal again as Rayman smiled at him and then running off to where the green fly, along with the camera crew of course, were heading off to. "Hey Murfs, Murfy!" Rayman then said out loud to get the guys attention and it did! Murfy turned behind him to see Rayman. "Yes, why are you calling me all of a sudden?"

That was all that came out Murfy's mouth so far. Rayman chuckled nervously, trying to get his red box out of his, own wearing currently, bandana of course. Murfy just blinked, watching the other struggle for whatever reason. "You seriously tire me when it comes to you giving me things Ray c'monnnn" He then chuckled with a growing grin as he helps Rayman out, immediately pulling out the box carelessly yet he managed it very easily too!

"Well then, heheh, that's your gift" Rayman chuckled. Murfy stared at the box, the heck was in this thing?? He then opened it mostly, looking into it as he saw many designs and unique chocolates in their rightful places all nicely. "Huh....The hell are ya going with this exactly?" He raised a brow at Rayman, to that which made the limbless male flustered yet panicky.

"Ahh- Well, for your break or something??" He then said nervously, to which Murfy just blinked at him blankly but that seemed to be some sort of physical sarcasm that shows in reality that the greenbottle fly actually knows what's going on right here with the Ray himself.

"Yea wellllllll, thanks again Ray" He just said with his now toothy grin, goofily chuckling as to that obviously made Rayman blush again. 'WHY IS YOUR LAUGHTER SO ATTRACTIVE?!' Was all that crossed through the limbless hero's head. But then he snapped out of his thoughts, smiling like an absolute pure angel of a dork. "Sure sure, anytime Murfs"

"Murfs? You sure don't like my y, but 'y?'" The two then laughed at the green fly's silly pun for a moment, until of course it stopped. "Well then, you should go off and go off 'n pick someone's tooth out whilst you're at it, rather then being present affectionate towards me. Sounds like a plan, for now anyway?" Murfy then sort of ordered the other male? Ye.

"Oh yes sure! Sorry about that, and enjoy those chocolates mhm?" And then Rayman ran off towards where Globox was. Murfy then watched the other ran as he stopped walking in his tracks of course now distracted. He then looked right down onto the red box of chocolates and then back at the other one who was still running off to wherever.

Thoughts crossed through the greenbottle fly's mind yet again. He didn't really much know what was going on but, maybe the other liked him....? But then he just shrugged to himself visibly. "It's probably just some nonsense of a prank or whatever" He said to himself, and then realising that he needed to quickly catch up with the camera crew. "Ah! Wait for me you guyyyyyssss!" And so he did it.

Rayman then caught up to Globox, breathing so heavily from running quite a long way. He then wipes his own sweat away. "Phew. Sorry that took me a while Globox, I kind of got distracted by uhm- ....Him...." He then responded to which Globox just chuckled with his big smile. "It's okay Rayman, no need to apologise for what you were supposed to do there buddy" He responded.

"Alright heheh- Thanks Globox" He then hugged his best friend to which Globox just wrapped his own blue and white arms  around his limbless best pal. "Of course Rayman!" The two boys hugged for a bit for what it seems like, then letting go off of eachother shortly after.

"Well? Should we catch up with those kings Ray?" Globox then asked the male as the two began walking to that one practice room. "I THINK they're going to be there too" He then responded with a smile, to which made some sense to Globox of course. Little did the two boys know, from the distance, those two teensies who intimated Rayman at first sight and of course Murfy were just watching him.

"I knew something felt off about him" The first one said, the two had their eyes glued onto the other two ahead. "I can't believe he actually likes that little, thing-" The other one adds on, a little angry maybe? Confused?? It was quite hard to make out the emotion in his voice right there. "Should we sabotage him maybe?" The first one asked as the second one just chuckled. "No no no, let's just...."

"Watch him fail his desperate mission...."

WHOOPSIE DAISY I THINK HE HAS A POSSIBLE TWO NEW ENEMIES MAYBE? NICE >:) No it's not nice at all lol what am I saying?? ;W;

______________________________________________

•* Word Count? 1423 Words *•

.
*• Made and published on? 15/11/2021 •*