Chapter 3: Let the round begin!

It's finally near half eleven, and everyone was now going to the grounds were the Total fight was going to happen, in the shadow plain of course. Great space of course so that's a good thing for something like fighting really.

There we also these sort of holes that had one question mark in each one, like magical ones that give you a power up of some sort. Overall that was pretty much it in this round really, other then of course you have to fight whatever opponent you'll have to be beating at.

Rayman of course was the first one to do the first round, waiting for who he would be facing in this game. There were no audiences around, only high mountain like rocks and black gates that were slowly starting to rot by the looks of it. The sky was dark red too, the grey clouds however had still stayed there to keep the skies company.

And of course a camera crew in the background too, this was getting aired on tv probably world wide huh. And then, that's when Henchmen 1000 had came into the place to see Rayman there in his own standing place still. Welp, looks like he's fighting that guy then.

Three two one go, and they both began the game! The two, mainly Rayman himself, continuosly grabbing those question mark power ups and hitting whatever power they have at eachother. Of course he got hit multiple times but he's doing it, they're both at each others tails almost!

"Hey thousand! Take a shot of THIS!" Rayman then shouted out, hitting out his power up at the other male with his great almighty force as he then immediately knocked the other out. No more lives left for that guy then.

The camera crew just cheered at Rayman, even some of them clapping, to which Rayman chuckled a bit and decided to bow to the cameras on the other side of the high black like gates. He seemed pretty happy to have won, and the next round would be beginning in a short while.

He then ran his way out of the shadow plain and went off to the huge bedroom cabin as he'd like to call it now. Not much people were allowed to come and watch by audiences yet, including the participants, so he thought that I'd be best that Rayman decided to go and rest in his top bunk bed.

Before he could get towards near the building, someone barged out of Rayman's way. Henchmen 1000 being that 'someone' that is. He then groaned as he watched the other run off elsewhere. Probably to that field from where Rayman and the two blue king teensies were at a while ago today. Not to forget to mention this or anything, but it was also currently night too.

And then he opened the door and closed it behind him once was inside. Everyone else was in there of course. He then went over to find those king teensies since they were both the only friends that were currently here at the moment. "Hey Aliv, hey Oliv!" He then says with a smile as he sat with the two on their sharing double bed.

"Hey again Rayman pal, how was the match?" Oliv then asked as the two blue majesties looked up at the limbless male hero. "It was pretty good, and I won the round apparently though I was pretty much close to losing it for sure" Rayman then responded to the other's question.

"Ah I see, well I hope you're having fun here so far" Aliv then said with a smile, getting up from him laying down and now sitting on top of the huge black duvet. "I sure am so far....how about you two? Aren't you both glad you're here having fun as well?" The two kings just shrugged.

"I don't really know Rayman" Oliv then says. "Afterall we haven't done any rounds in any games yet" Aliv adds on, following after Oliv. "But then again, it's pretty good to relax" Rayman just nodded at the two. "Ah fair enough, well I'll try and get to sleep now" Then the three said goodbye to eachother as Rayman got back up on his top bunk.

He letted out a relief sigh, staring up at the celeing as he began thinking back on how he handled him giving Murfy the flowers pretty smoothly to say the least actually. He did quite a good job on that! Hopefully he'll get that same result for the future plans of impressing that handsome green bottle fly....