Chapter 2

( Rihanna's Pov )

I am literally so confused. Wait a second...

Rihanna :- Y-you  can't  t-talk ?

The boy infront of me slightly nodded.

Rihanna :- Sorry I didn't mean to sa-

He stopped me by placing his right hand on my shoulder and gave an assuring smile. It looked like he said
" it's okay ". This world is really cruel, isn't it? Like the ones who misuses something gets it while the one who really deserve it doesn't get it. This boy had the best attitude, I can just imagine how sweet words would be if he was the one to speak it? I let out a tired sigh and looked around for him. Finally I spotted him sitting at the table, the one I usually sit at. The table was near window and it got most of the sunlight.

( Author's Pov)

The boy sat on the chair and the sunlight peering through the window was drenching him making him look more ethereal. His innocent eyes focused on the book gleamed under the sunlight and his hair looked more silky making you wanna run your fingers through them at this instant.

( Rihanna's Pov)

Calming myself down I walked towards him and took a seat beside him. He looked at me and I smiled politely at him.

Rihanna :- We can share this book... We can read it together...

I said as he nodded hesitantly. The way I behaved with him shocked myself. I never liked to be around people. I had always loved being alone but now I am craving to be with this boy.

Rihanna :- I'm Rihanna.. Nice to meet you..

I smile at him. He reflected a smile and reached out to his pocket and took his ID Card. He gave it to me and I read his name.

Rihanna :- Chetan... Nice Name... Are you a botany student ?

I asked excitedly and he just nodded with a smile.

Rihanna :- I'm doing astrophysics... I never knew we went to the same university...

I chuckle. We both read the book together and I shared some facts with him and he wrote the words he wanted to speak to me in a note pad.

( Author's Pov)

They both had many things in common. For example :- Both had a strong interest in astronomy. Most Importantly, both were silence lovers.

Time skip - 1 week later )
( Author's Pov )

Since that day they both hung out together in university. Instead of sitting alone during lunch hour they both gave each other company and everyday they both walked together to the library and had a great time together. Rihanna found it strangely beautiful the way she understood whatever he said and she couldn't help but smile at herself studying sign language sometimes late at night. This behaviour of hers made her realise that she was madly in love with him. Whereas Chetan, he have also started to like Rihanna, her smile, the way she take care of him, her learning sign language just for him and etc behaviours have never failed to make his heart flutter.

Time skip - 2 months later )
( Author's Pov )

They both were sitting in the usual place near the window and the weather was a bit chilly since it was late August

Rihanna :- Chetan... We will be able to see the Virgo constellation tonight... It's late August and the station has confirmed that it's today...

Chetan smiled and nodded his head. She never thought she would go crazy over a simple smile of a guy.

Rihanna's Pov )

I never thought I would find the right hand where my cold heart would melt.

Rihanna :- Hey.. My brother got me a telescope for my birthday last year.. And you know that the Virgo constellation can be seen through telescope right ?

I asked as he nodded.

Rihanna :- I thought we both could watch it tonight... Would you come to my house ??

Chetan looked at me hesitantly.

Rihanna :- I came to your house last week right ? So why don't you come with me this time? You know it's just me and my brother there.. Just come..

You looked at him thinking for a while before agreeing.