Chapter 4

( Author's Pov )

Rayan :- I can't believe my sister have started to make friends.

( Rihanna flinch when she heard her brother's voice )

Rihanna :- Oh my !! You scared me !!

Rayan :- I am sorry for scaring you... My shift actually got cancelled...

Rihanna :- It's okay... and he is not my friend.... he's actually.... my..... my... boyfriend now....

Rayan :- OMG!! WHAT YOU SAID BOYFRIEND!!! Wait.... Really?? I want to talk with him!!!

Rihanna :- No... he actually.... he can't speak...

Rayan :- What?!? Poor guy... but we can make him speak again...

Rihanna :- Really?!? But I heard that most of the surgeries for vocal cords aren't a success...

Rayan :- No sweetie... it's hard only if the patient has no hearing and speaking ability... he can hear right??

Rihanna :- Yes... he can... he can hear very well... will he be able to speak again??

Rayan :- Yes... but we need the parent's permission for the surgery.. I still can't understand why they didn't have the doctors perform a surgery on their son...

Rihanna :- He doesn't have parents... he lives alone..... but he is a major... is this decision enough right???

Rayan :- If he is a major his decision is enough... but he should agree.. try talking with him...

Rihanna :- Yes... I'll try to talk to him...

( Rihanna's Pov )

After listening to my brothers talk, I am literally so happy. My chetan still have chance to speak. Oh my god !! Now I just need to talk to him about this, I hope he agree to do the surgery.

( Time skip )

( 1 week later )

( Author's Pov )

Rihanna & Rayan :- Happy Birthday Chetan !!

They both shouted excitedly and popped the confetti the moment Chetan entered the house. He flinched a bit and smiled looking at your happy face.

( Rihanna's Pov )

After cutting the cake and having a small talk I went to my room and brought a paper which was rolled and tied neatly with a red ribbon. Chetan looked at me curiously and I smiled at him.

Rihanna :- Happy Birthday Chetan...

I wished and handed over the paper to him. He curiously opened the paper and read it. Those words were enough to make him tear up. The paper was actually a form. A fully filled form for his vocal surgery with some space left at the bottom for Chetan to sign.

Rihanna :- I'm not going to force you... you can take this if you want... you don't have to worry about the money Chetan-

Before I could speak further Chetan engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.