ꜰɪᴠᴇ

Bam!
__________________________

" so for the first scenario, where we assume there is no men guarding which is a really really low possibility, but we can assume " Heesung shrugged as Beomgyu stifled a laughter.

"so if there is really no one guarding the place, I propose that we all enter through the back exit, wreck havoc there. I think Soobin hyung can lead the operation from this " Heesung explained as Soobin nodded in approval.

"How about the second plan?" Hoshi asked as Woozi smacked him.

"He was going into it dumbass "

Heesung gulped as he continued.

" OK so right like uHm I think I believe that we should just OK yes Second scenario- I thought it would be a good idea if Soobin and Huening Kai enters first as the leader and associative and Seungkwan hyung can wait about 750m away from the main exit while Beomgyu and Yeonjun are on standby at the back exit Wonwoo hyung said that he can take care of the survilence for this operation so Beomgyu will be part of the operation too then Taehyun would be in standby in the front exit " Heesung sighed in his head as Taehyun nodded his head in approval.

Code 52 : hack into the cameras and delete everything now

"oops" Soobin smiled as he took out his gun, using the back of it to hit against the guy's head, causing him to pass out.

"Taehyun, No 2" Heesung said and focused even more as Taehyun nodded at the camera.

No2 : change of plans, aid now

"Beomgyu Yeonjun, now" Heesung continued as Beomgyu smirked, pulling Yeonjun towards the back exit and picking the lock in a matter of seconds and a gunshot was heard.

Yeonjun had shot the guard.

"As for the third scenario, if there is a case of the third scenario, I want to pull in the seventeen members in as my top most priority is keeping the hostage safe. So I kinda want Hoshi Hyung and Dino Hyung to be on stand by - just in case " Heesung continued explaining the routes and various pathways.

After gaining the approval, Heesung then sighed in relief. It was a scary experience - just being the only main strategist and only one presenting to people who can kill you in a sec.

"Good job" Huening Kai grinned towards heesung when the meeting ended with Seungcheol announcing that heesung would have to be there when the operation was carried out.

Which heesung was prepared for anyways.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★