ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

light!
__________________________
Sunghoon and Sunoo made their way to the destinated area, with their cello cases in hand and pistols hiding behind their jackets.

They did not fully trust what dokyeom had said.

Walking to the destined area, sunghoon went behind a bush and felt around it, feeling a fake plant, he raised his brows and pulled it out.

In just 5 minutes later, Dk walks out, smiling as he shook sunghoon and sunoo's hand.

"Welcome to hybe, park sunghoon and Kim Sunoo " He smiled lightly as sunghoon raised his brows.

"I presume that you do not know, but this is one of hybe's properties, I must say, waiting for you was not an easy task - after all, I have my doubts" DK explained as he motioned the 2 teenagers to follow him to a van where Seungkwan was already waiting.

Dk glanced at their cello cases and smiled, continuing as he had said.

"Why do you trust us?" Sunoo blurted out as DK looked at him with a smile.

"Well, maybe because the plan to create a new unit existed since 2019 and we have been keeping a look out on you guys since then, we know your connections and your stance in almost all the gang fights. We trust our judgment " Dk explained as Seungkwan drove the car back to the base where Huening Kai, again was ready to attend to them.

"Hi! You must be Sunghoon and Sunoo, I'm Huening Kai! From txt! I have heard alot about you guys! You seem really cool. " Huening Kai giggled as he led them to their rooms and started introducing the base to them.

"Hold up Huening" sunghoon looked at Huening Kai who paused, confused.

"Aren't you trusting us too easily " sunghoon was doubtful at how hybe work.

Huening Kai shrugged and shook his head. He never felt that way.

"I mean even if you betray us or anything, you guys don't really get anything out. And I trust hyung's judgment " Huening Kai explained as he showed them the weapontry where different weapons were stored and kept.

"Oh yea, I know you guys have your own snipers already but we kinda have a tradition where we get you guys customized pistols and sniper. If your sniper is already customized, go tell Hoshi hyung so he can modify the weapon accordingly. " Huening Kai smiled as he continued showing the place.