ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

warning!

"And he attacked our second base yesterday " Wonwoo observed as he saw Yeseong smiling to the cctv before shooting it down ( he did winced a little since it was pretty expensive)

"my prediction is that he will attack 3 days later, so as per what heeseung had suggested, we allow them to take over for 3 hours before defending our base " Woozi explained as Jay nodded.

"jay, I agreed to minor explosion so please keep your ultraviolet whatsoever away from this " Hoshi sighed as Jay giggled.

"It was meant for the base of Kim Yeseong though " He whined as Hoshi shook his head.

"We are planning to take that in too, dumbass" Jake muttered in English as Jay nodded, disappointed as he laid on Jake's shoulder, the younger turning red instantly.

"Get off him" wonwoo's voice could be heard as everyone turned to look at him staring at Jay and Jake.

"Oh wow OK sorry" jay muttered as he got off jake, but still allowed his hand to rest on Jake's shoulder.

Wonwoo was really protective over Jake.

_
"Hey, can I come in?" Jay knocked on Jake's door and asked as the younger looked at him and nodded before continuing his work on the computer.

Taking the initiative to sit on the bed, he pulled jake out of his seat and onto his lap.

"What are you doing" Jake blushed as he furiously tried to get off but jay held him tighter by the waist.

"you know how I feel about you right" jay asked as he looked at Jake in the eyes.

"Feel what" Jake asked, despite knowing what he meant.

"Don't joke around shim Jaeyun" jay muttered as he stared at Jake's lips.

Blushing, Jake nodded as Jay smiled softly.

"What about you, Jake?" Jay asked seriously. He had lost his playful demeanor and was really serious.

Seeing the boy nod shyly, jay smiled and pecked him on the lips, causing him to yelp in surprise.

"I like you" jay said as he connected their forehead together.

Feeling butterflies in his stomach, Jake nodded shyly and smiled.

Both were lost in each other's eyes and did not hear the door open.

Wonwoo looked at his favourite younger brother ( after dino) onto someone's lap and frowned, the overprotective nature came out and he was about to shout something until mingyu pulled him out and into their shared room.

"He took jake" Wonwoo complained as Mingyu laughed.

"This reminds me of when Vernon and Dino got together, you were so close to tears" Mingyu giggled as his boyfriend shook his head.

"I don't mind if they are all taken but why are they all bottoms-" He muttered under his breathe as Mingyu laughed again at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Maybe because they are like you"

Wonwoo felt his ears heat up as he stomped out of the room.

"YAH! PARK JONGSEONG! GET HERE RIGHT NOW!"