Prolouge

It's a fine day at Bradford today. I woke up with my five year old kid screaming and running around our flat. Each day I see more of his father in him. He loves to sing and I am not surprise after all he is Zayn Malik's unknown son.

Yes he is Zayn Malik's son. Zayn was my boyfriend when we we're 16 years old. I met him through my brother Lance, they were good friends before but not until Zayn left. We dated for a year until he was accepted on the X Factor UK.

I wasn't aware of him auditioning and him being on the show until I bumped into her sister Doniya and she told me that Zayn isn't in bradford anymore. I tried calling him but he didn't answer. I was left there hanging. Hopeless. I was left with a broken heart. I was left with his son inside me.

Days, months, years have passed, I saw his success together with his bandmates but during those times I also watched my son grow, becoming more just like his dad with each passing day. He has Zayn's jet black hair. His eyes were just like Zayn's. Not like any common brown, it's different. It's stunning.

His life has changed since he joined the show and my life also change when I found out that I was pregnant. Zack became my world since I found out about him, I had mixed feelings. I was mad at Zayn for leaving me raise our son alone but at the same time I was happy, happy because I have my little Zack with me, giving me hope that there is a life waiting for the two of us.

My Parents weren't happy when they knew about my pregnancy, especially my brother and the fact that Zayn and I are over yet they never turned their back on me. They were with me since day one until the day I held Zack in my arms. They sent me back to school a year after I gave birth and I am now working at our family business. I want to give him the life he deserves and I will do everything to provide his needs.

Until now I am still longing for him. I am still hoping for him to come back. I am still dreaming about us as a family. I never stopped loving him but I know he's now happy with his career and I don't want to ruin everything.

I lived my life for the last six years hoping that one day I will see him with our son playing together, sharing hugs, laughing at each other but as the days goes by I learned to be contented with just having Zack around.

Each night when we go to bed, he would always ask me about his father. I don't know how to explain but I just keep on telling him that daddy is busy working for his future. That one day daddy will come home and never leave us again.

I still have this picture of Zayn and I when we went to the carnival and that's the only picture he saw of his father. He knew that Zayn is his father but I never told him about who is he now. I never told him of how popular his daddy is. That daddy isn't aware that he exist. I never let him watch or read anything that relates to his father. I may sound selfish but I have my reasons. He can never go to sleep without hearing Zayn's voice so I would play different tracks of him and his band.

"El? Have you heard that Zayn had quit and he's now back here in Bradford." The first thing that popped into my mind is why? Why would he quit? I know he has his reasons, he isn't that guy who wants to be talked about so much. Maybe he wants his old life back. Maybe he wanted to be with me again but I know that's impossible. Silly me.

"Oh really? Maybe he's planning for his wedding." He's engage. He is going to start his family soon. He's been engaged with Perrie for God knows how long. Yeah like Perrie the Plattypus. No I was just kidding, she's also from a band called Little Mix. Zayn loves her, I know that and I'm happy for him.

"No. Perrie broke up with him after the cheating issues. It's all over the internet El." That's great news for me really but why would he cheat? I mean she's pretty and she sings well and as far as I know they both love each other so much.

"And btw El, he was with Arthur last night and he asked for your number."

Author's Note:
So this is a fan fic about Zayn Malik. All of these are just product of my imagination though some are really based about what happened and what's happening to him. I still support him even if he's not in the band anymore and I hope you do also. I love him to death. And btw, I have nothing against Perrie. So enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it. Lots of love :) xx