Chapter 5 - Surprise

"It's not about having the perfect relationship, but it's finding someone who would go through everything without giving up on you."

As soon as I drop Zach to school, I immediately drove back to my flat. I need to prepare some lunch for Zayn. I don't know why I am doing this but I feel happy around him. Sooner or later, I will tell him the truth. The truth that I've been denying for 5years already.

I arrived to an empty flat. Zayn must have went straight home to prepare for lunch. I took the time to prepare a simple lunch for us. After cooking some pasta, I went to my room where Zayn and I made love last night to change into a dress. It's a body con type of dress, it hugs my curves perfectly. My blue eyes instantly brighten because of my navy blue dress. I slipped on some pair of white mandals. I curled my hair and applied my makeup.

I heard the door open, it must be Zayn. Just in time. I walked downstairs, I saw a familiar blonde hair man sitting on the couch. I can feel my body shiver. Why is he here? I wasn't expecting him.

"Hey. What made you come here?" My voice is annoyed. Really annoyed. He'd probably mess things with me and Zayn. Pathetic man. "Why? Am I not allowed. I missed you." Disgusting. You missed me huh? He walked towards me. When he was in front me he immediately cupped my chin and leaned in for a kiss. I tried escaping him, I didn't kiss him back. His grip is hurting me and I can't escape.

"El? James? Are you fucking kidding me?" I know that voice. It's full of anger. James pulled away and look back to the owner of the voice. Zayn. Zayn standing at the front door. He's scratching his temple. Looking at me like I'm so disgusting.

"Zayn it's not what you think." I looked at him trying to apologize but he gave me that evil smirk letting me know he doesn't buy my explanation. "Zayn. Mate! You're back. Uhm, I'm just visiting my son and my wife to be." What? Seriously? Your son and wife to be? Since when did that happened? James pulled me to his side and Zayn is looking at us with wide eyes.

"Oh yeah? Then fuck you both." Then he left.

"What the fuck was that James?!" I pushed him away from me. He managed to hold onto the couch as he stood up with angry looking eyes. "What El? Do you think that both of you could be all lovey dovey again? No! I won't let that happen. I love you El and I won't leave you like he did. I don't know who the fuck Zach's father is but I will be his father figure if you'll just allow me. I promise you, falling for me won't be a mistake." His eyes pleading mine to believe his words. He tried to reach out for my hand but I refused to. I'm so angry that I spilled my secret to him. To Zayn's best friend. His best friend before we became a couple.

James was the first one to flirt with me. He's a good guy. Green emerald eyes. A charming personality. He could make me laugh without even trying. I don't really have a thing for him but I like him being around me. I enjoy his company. Then he introduced Zayn to me. The moment I laid my eyes on him, I instantly knew that I like him. Zayn's eyes are so mezmerising. Beautiful caramel colored eyes. Prominent cheek bones and well defined jaw line, who wouldn't?

Zayn and I exchanged text messages every night then he started coming to my house since he and my brother are good friends. Then things became messier when James found out about me and Zayn dating. He was so angry that he didn't talked to us ever since but when Zayn left me for the X Factor. James started comforting me, assuring me that things will be alright.

He left for college and he promised me that he'll come back for me. He knew about my pregnancy but I never told him it was Zayn's. He once told me he'll marry me and legally adopt my son, I just laughed about it because I wouldn't marry somebody I don't have feelings for.

"Zach is Zayn's son." My voice is low but enough for James to hear. My eyes are still directed on the floor, my hands twitching.

"What are you talking about? That's impossibe." James stared at me for a second processing my words. He runs a hand on his hair and shakes his head at me.

"Yes. I was pregnant before he left. Before he left me. Before he left us." My voice is now shaking. Tears are forming around my eyes. Any moment from now, I know I would just break down and cry. All I thought was everything is going to be fine. Yet I thought wrong. I know from this very moment, I'm gonna loose him. Again.

"Why didn't you tell me El? I could have help. I'm sorry for this." He stands in front of me, opening his arms for me to hug him. I hugged him so tight and right there in his strong muscular arms, I broke down. He combs my hair with his long fingers, telling me everything will be alright. All I did was cry. I feel so weak. Since Zayn left, I battled with myself. I never cried in front of anyone except for Althea. Now James, Zayn's best friend is comforting me.

Why is this happening to me? I shouldn't have let him in my life again. Last night was perfect, last night was magical. Making love with him is one of the best feeling ever. He made me realize how much he loves me and how much he wants us to patch things up.

ZAYN's POV

As soon as I got into my car, I drove to the place where El and I used to hang out. The cliff.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?! Why do I have to feel this shit?!" I groaned to myself as I fell on the ground. My hands on my face. I can feel my body shake. Trembling because of anger, because of sadness in my heart.

How could she do this to me? How could James do this to me? Yes, I know he likes El but I never thought he'd do such thing. I never though El would do such a fucking thing!

Later that night, I found myself in a club nearby. Drowning myself of whiskey. Hoping that tomorrow morning wouldn't be horrible like today.

"Mate, I think you had enough." I look straight to the person glaring at him as I place some cash on the counter and stomp my feet away. I couldn't even walk straight. My head's spinning and my vision is kinda blurry.

I stumble across the hallway of the bar as I bumped into a hot blonde chick. She's wearing a black tight dress that stop across her mid-thighs. She squeals as I pushed her to the wall. I kissed her neck and I gain a soft moan from her. My hands moving up and down her body.

"A little eager pretty boy." She chuckles as I suck her sweet spot. Again she moaned. I want to rip her dress in that very moment. She dragged me upstairs, probably a private room.

I didn't even look at her and examine her. All I know is she's hot and her blue eyes are very beautiful.

I unzipped her dress and moved down to her neck and placed some more kisses. She tugs the end of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I can fell her hands as she unbuckle my belt. As soon as we are both out of our clothes, she handed me a pack of condoms. Damn. This girl is ready.

I turned her to her back, as she is now facing the wall. In one fast move, I was inside her. I was rough and she like it by giving endless moans.

"Fuck. I'm almost there." I groaned, I moved faster and faster as I reach my climax. Then I looked for my clothes and quickly put them on.

As I am fully clothed. I walk towards her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"That was mind blowing. Good bye." I chuckle with her words. For fifteen minutes, Elaine was out of my mind.

I've decided, I'll go back to where my home is. One Direction.

- End of Chapter 5 -