Chapter 4 - Realization

"When deep injury is done to us, we never recover until we forgive. Forgiveness does not change the past but enlarge the future." - Anonymous

I was half awake when I felt an arm wrapped around my torso. I turn my back to face the person beside me. He looks deeply asleep. I tried to unwrap his strong arms around me but he won't let me out of his grip. I stare at the guy beside me, examining his strong features. His long curled lashes. His long beard. His strong cheekbones. His lips. He's grown into a fine young man. Still looking gorgeous as ever. Much hotter than a hot sauce. Lol. He's face is so perfect looking that I could stare at him for hours.

As I look down at his body, I noticed his tattoos. Then it made me realize that he doesn't have any shirt on and why is he in my bed? And with no shirt on? I peek through the sheet that's covering us. Naked. Us naked.

I can feel my body stiff then I remembered everything.

"Oh because I'm here. Yeah?" He smirked. He started walking towards me. I stepped back. Oh lucky. I'm leaning against the wall now cant step back any further.

"Oh Zen. Stop it." I laugh to avoid the awkwardness, trying to push him away. He tilts his head to look at me. His caramel eyes lock with my ocean blue eyes. "Stop what love? I know you miss me. I miss you so much El." He cupped my cheeks, he stares at my lips, the n back to my eyes. I can feel his breathing. "I do miss you. I really do." Within hearing my words he leans down and closed the distance between our lips.

I can't explain the feeling. The feeling of his lips with mine again. He licked my lips as a sign of entrance. I opened my mouth slightly to let him enter. Our tongues moving along with each other. Tugging each others lip gently. I can feel the heat rise through my body. His hands moving up and down my torso. My hands were on his neck, pulling him closer.

He then lift me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. We didn't let go of the kiss instead we deepen it. I can feel love and lust at the same time. We slowly pull away to catch our breaths. He looks at me with lust in his eyes. I can feel him hard from below. I can feel wetness around my core. It's been so long since this happened to us.

He began walking to my room still holding me in place. I rest my head at crook of his neck. Inhaling his scent. His scent that's been haunting me for years. It feels like we we're still 17 but we haven't done anything like this, so intimate.

I moved down from his arms as he tilts my chin to face him. He gave me a smile and he began kissing me again. I immediately kissed him back. His kisses moved to cheeks the to my ears, slowly moving down to my neck. I gave out a slight moan as he find my soft spoy. He began kissing and sucking gently the spot on my neck. My hands began to hold the hem of his shirt.

We pulled away for me to take his shirt off completely. I was mesmerized by view I am looking at. His firm body. Very toned. Very mascular. Very hot. I traced his tattoos with my fingers. He then took the chance to take off my oversized shirt. Then he starts kissing me again. Back to the spot around my neck area. I began unbuttoning and pulled down the zipper his pants, the one he was wearing at the dinner. That prominent v-line that we all know leads to something good.

He lays me down to bed, as gently as he could. He pulled down my underwear. It made me flinch a little. Good timing for I was wearing a black lace underwear. He gave me a smirk saying that he somehow likes it. Then he ripped a foil. I know what it is. He put it between my finds so I will be the one putting it on him. So he lay down as I rolled the rubber down his length. I looked back to him, smiling as he pulls me back to him.

"I love you." God knows how long I was longing for him to say those three words. I smiled and gave a peck on the lips. I lay down as he position his self to enter. He kissed my forehead. At one swift move he was inside me. I can feel him inside me. He started moving slowly. Something is rising inside me that any moment would explode. His thrust staring to move faster and faster. Our bodies moving in rythm. He was moaning my name just I like I do. Then with that we both explode. Feeling each others warmth.

"I love you too Zen." I caressed his cheek and he leans down to kiss me. He lay beside me and pull me close to him as we both let the night took over us.

ZAYN's POV

I woke up with Elaine trying to get out from my hold. Last night was wonderful. Last night was the night that I've been waiting for so long. To feel her against me. To be inside her. To own her once again. To make love to her.

I slowly opened my eyes and I see the woman I love staring at me with tears on the rim of her eyes. "Good morning El. Are you okay?" She nod and gave me a small smile. She just kissed me and stood out of bed.

Last night we made love. I don't how did it happen. I don't why she agreed. She told me she's over me but I guess she didn't mean it. Last night she told me she still loves me. I guess we both still love each other. For me, it was always her. I never loved anyone like I loved Elaine. I never dated anyone seriously, yeah I slept with some girls but I never made love to them. Only with Elaine. My Elaine.

As walk down stairs, I can hear Elaine and Zach laughing. They sounded so happy that it makes me happy as well. I walk towards their direction. Zach instantly felt my presence as he turn to greet me with his precious smile.

"Good morning Daddy." He ran towards me so I picked him up as we walk towards Elaine. I let Zach sit on the counter as I hug the love of my life from behind. "Love, good morning." I placed a light kiss on her shoulders as she chuckles to my kisses. "Good morning to you too."

"Uhm Zayn, I'm going to drive Zach to school in a bit. You can stay here for lunch if you like." She gave me her sweet smile as she place a plate in front of me. She never forgot about my favorite breakfast. Bacon and Eggs, pancakes with maple syrup and a glass of milk. "Yeah sure but I'll go back to my flat to change, I stink." She chuckles as I laugh with Zach.

As she is preparing Zach's things, Zach went up to me and show me a picture. A picture of Elaine and I. It was when we went to the carnival in town. We we're about 17 at that time, so young and so in love. "Daddy and mommy." I smiled at him. His eyes were very similar to mine, I wonder what his real dad looks like.

We're currently at Althea's house because we left Elaine's crib here last night. Me and Calvin talks about business. I'm planning on having a business, for an added income although I don't need it but it's a big help too. At around 8am, Elaine said her goodbyes to the married couple and so did I.

"C'mon Zach, let's go." Zach held my hand dragging me to their front door. I gave him a kiss and waved goodbye to them. Elaine started the car and before I knew it, they were gone.

I drove back to my house with my clothes from last night. I plan on taking a bath and change into some clean clothes and went back to her flat. Elaine, offered me lunch and I couldn't say no to that. It's an opportunity for us to talk about things, about us. I would make it up to her. I will tell her my reasons and hopefully she'll forgive me.

- End of Chapter 4 -