Ch 2: The Armored Ultraman!!!

Y/n: I will show you the power of our bond... Nexus!!!

Nexus: I will save the world against you

 Nexus: Oh wow, this is so awesome, I can feel the Power of the Bond of light within me and with it I will defeat you, and let's see how strong would I be If I could my Deunamist.

Suddenly the strange monsters came in storming towards Nexus.

Nexus: Well this is ain't part of my routine, better yet let's see If I can handle these guys.

Nexus took a fighting stance and prepares to fight against the monster.

Nexus ran towards the monster and punched one of them into dust.

The monsters reacted by turning into missiles and shot towards Nexus, just missing him by an inch.

Nexus: Hey! That's unfair advantage attacking me like that. Now it's my turn.

Nexus roundhouse kicked a few monster and shot them with his energy strike sending them flying towards the other monsters turning them into dust.

Nexus: Hmmm!? So I can punch and kick them. This is going to be a trouble.

Some more of the monsters came running towards Nexus, he grab a Humanoid monster by the arm and swung him over his shoulder crashing it into the monster.

After fighting and destroying some more of them, turning them to dust, the remaining monsters gathered and then started merging to form one big monster.

The Big monster moving towards you and started to shoot energy beams at Nexus who still standing to withstand the attack.

Nexus: "Circle Shield"

Nexus blocks the incoming energy beams and absorbing the energy ,But what worries him that his color time is activated. Y/n knew that his time limit is active meaning that he only have 3 mins remain.