Ch 8: The New Spear of Odin Awakens!!!

>Previous Day<

Teacher: Ms. TACHIBANA! your late on the first day school!

There in class hibiki was standing with a cat in her arms and scolded by the teacher in her class.

Hibiki: But this cutie is stuck in a tree and couldn't get down.

Teacher: So?

Hibiki: Isn't he cute.

Teacher: Ms. TACHIBANA!

>Time skip-Dormitory<

Hibiki fell down on the floor.

Hibiki: Aah, I'm so tired. The first day in school felt like a thousand climaxes banging me in my sleep in a row, I think i'm cursed.

Miku: I'm just glad that Y/n was there when you rescued that car, otherwise you would be much trouble more later in school.

Hibiki: Yeah, I really want to repay him for helping me.

Miku: You can try, but he would just say: *mimic Y/n* It's ok I'm always capable of helping out any friend in need.

Hibiki: haha, you sound just like hime.

Miku: I try my best.

Hibiki then holded up a magazine, on it was a picture of tsubasa.

Hibiki: I can't wait until tomorrow when tsubasa's new album comes out. She is cool and awesome.

Miku: You enrolled in Lydian academy to follow tsubasa's footsteps, right? She must be important to you Hibiki.

Hibiki: Yes, but I never heard from her again. She is very famous so I don't expect her to me but.

Hibiki lost herself in her thoughts for a moment before looking down at her chest, pulling on her uniform revealing a scar shaped like forte symbol that sustained when she was at the zwei wing concert.

*Inner Hibiki*  

Hibiki: I'm pretty sure I would have died if it wasn't for zwei wing. They said the news that due to injury kanade lost the ability to sing and that many people died thanks to the noise. Was the zwei wing fight against the noise just a part of my imagination?  I feel like if I meet tsubasa she could tell me what happened to me. And the Silver knight with white eyes. He called me by my name just who is he and will I ever meet him again.

>Later that evening<

In a forest nearby the city there was a large scale of noise attack lead by a big one.

Soldier1: There coming closer.

Soldier2: Fire everything we have on those monsters.

Soldier3: It doesn't faze them, the missiles are passing straight through them.

Soldier4: If it goes on like this we'll lose the battle.

When everything looked like a lost cause they heard a helicopter. The soldiers saw up and a saw figure falling down.

?????: "Imyuteus Ame no Habikiri tron"

Genjuurou(coms): Tsubasa, check their strength and back up the army.

Tsubasa: No need, I can handle them alone.