Ch 10: Identity of Nexus

Kanade/Tsubasa: Y/n

Y/n: *waves* Hi are surprise.

Genjuurou: You both know him?

Tsubasa: He's the boy who works at flower's, where we regularly eat.

then Kanade started to blush.

Kanade: *Blushing* I-I-I can't believe I let Silver beauty see me in a towel.

Tsubasa: What do you mean with that?

Y/n: She was wearing clothes underneath the towel.

Tsubasa: That doesn't make it better.

Tsubasa started to walk angrily towards Y/n, then kanade stood between both of them.

Kanade: It isn't his fault, I was just teasing him.

Tsubasa: Sorry, we'll talk later about this later.

Genjuurou: Y/n can you tell us how did you got that power?

Y/n: Well I guess, It was next to me when I woke up in this world *murmur* alongside with the Original Evoltruster.

Kanade: What do you mean this world?

Y/n: Yare yare dazeh... I was transport to this world about two in a half years ago

Tsubasa: You mean that you're not from here?

Y/n: Nope, I was just walking in the streets and then suddenly a portal like wave wall appeared and swallowed me me and put me here.

Genjuurou: and your power?

Y/n: It was right beside when I have it in the suitcase when I woke up.

Kanade: That one case I found in your closets.

Y/n: Yup, that's the one.

Tsubasa: Kanade, we need to talk after this.

Ryoukou: Did someone said suitcase?

Ryoukou came walking back in the room with Hibiki closely following looking down.

Y/n: Yeah, that's right.

Hibiki: Y/n you changed back?

Y/n: I've decided to work with them.

Ryoukou: Ok, now then back to the briefcase.

Y/n: If I have my gear and the support items

Y/n holded up his Cyber EvoltTruster

Kanade: So you have another one of these device, But there is another one like that .

Y/n: I had one.

Ryoukou: Had one?

Then Tsubasa remembered what happened two years ago.

Tsubasa: That thing you put inside Kanade.

Kanade: What do you mean?

Y/n: Well to put it simply... 2 years ago when you sung your zesshou, you were in the brink of death. The Evoltruster started to glow and Activated its power. I pulled the Evoltruster and I put the Evoltruster inside you saving your life.

Ryoukou: But when we examined kanade we found nothing inside her.

Y/n: That... I do not know myself how it works either, but it stopped and even reverted the turning ash thing.

Ryoukou: Y/n do you still have the Briefcase?

Kanade: He has it at his home.

Ryoukou took Y/n's hand and started to pulling with her.

Y/n: Umm... Ryoukou-san what are you doing?

Ryoukou: We are getting the suitcase of course, Oh I drive.

Kanade: Good luck Y/n!

Tsubasa: You'll need it to survive.

Y/n: Why? What do you mean by that?

Kanade/Tsubasa: You'll see

Y/n was taken up to the elevator to a little pink car. Next to the car was Y/n Bike standing.

Y/n: One moment please, I need to get something from my bike.

Y/n got the Wrist Watch out his bike and stepped in the car. Ryoukou asked Y/n to put on a seatbelt and started asking Y/n where he lived, started the car and starting driving.

 Ryoukou asked Y/n to put on a seatbelt and started asking Y/n where he lived, started the car and starting driving

It was like Y/n sat in a rally car or Derby car. Drifting through corners and jumping over speed bumps like they were nothing.

When they arrived at Y/n's Apartment Y/n jumped out of the car and ran to the nearest bush throwing up.

Y/n: Will  I never again will I sit in a car again if that woman is driving.

Ryoukou: I think myself as good driver.

Y/n: Then why the hurry, this isn't a race you know.

Ryoukoue: I do anything for knowledge of course.

Y/n: *sigh* Let's just get it over with.

Y/n and Ryoukou went to the apartment and went inside. Then Y/n got the suitcase and handed to Ryoukou.

Y/n: Here you go, But what do you hope to find in there anyway?

Ryoukou: This.

Ryoukou was already looking through the suitcase and found an Sd card and mysterious book as well.

Y/n: An Sd card, I didn't know it was in there?

Ryoukou: And also this book it was quite old, But we must find out its secrets. Alrighty then let's go back to the base.

Y/n: Oh no not me I'm not, I will never get in the car with you again.

Ryoukou: Then can you give at least so called "the Evoltrsuter"?

Y/n: You can Have my Armored One for now, as long you me here, I won't die yet

Y/n handed the Evoltruster(Armored) to Ryoukou.

Ryoukou: Thank you

Y/n: Just be careful with it.

Then Ryoukou left and Y/n watched her drive away like a maniac.

Y/n: Kanade, Tsubasa, next time don't just wish me good luck.