Why Did You Do It? Ch. 17

Hey Lovies!

    So how is everyone? Im already! I was out in the sun all day so im sun burnt :/

   Ummm i know some of you are concerned about Jared being sent to jail at nine.....but it's a fiction story and I kno you all love me so let's just pretend it's possible X)

   Anywho in this chapter there's a little insight to Jared's mind X)

  Question of the upload: What kind of weather do you like? (hot, cold, rainy, dry?)

  Cheesehead's answer: Rainy!!!! I love love love love thunder storms and lightening but the power needs to stay on:/ ahhahaha and i think kissing in the rain is SOOO romantic (swwwoooon) ahahha<3

Love you all!

Cheesehead<3333

OMG ppl, JK!!! THIS is the person who did the cover^^^ I am so so so sorry lollipop4u!! i was so sure it was the other girl.....but i was completely wrong! ahah the other girls banner will b up later! im so sorry!

Chapter Seventeen

          Maybe Robert didn’t deserve to die to some people, but to Jared, he wished Robert burned in the pits of hell.

          All Robert wanted, was a son.

          So when Robert was given a son as his first child, he rejoiced. Then Jared started hanging out with Angela Nicolson, and became soft. Whenever her name came up, he was weak. If Angie wanted the world, Jared would have gladly handed it to her on a silver platter. It didn’t matter the Angie wasn’t as pretty as the other girl’s, but that she wasn’t afraid of him.

          Jared sometimes just looked scary, and Angie wasn’t afraid of that. She would give Jared attitude if that’s what the matter called for. Jared liked that, and respected that. He loved hanging out with Angie, and his weakness showed to his Father.

          Robert wanted a tough son, and this was what he got? Robert hated that, and was always angry at Jared for it. That’s why Jared hated his Father so much. Robert just never gave Jared a break, no matter how hard he tried.

          The priest continued to talk, but Jared hardly heard any of it. Maya was sobbing at his side, and Angie kept taking in deep breaths. She wasn’t crying, but it sounded like she was hyperventilating.

          Jared turned around, and put his hand on Angie’s shoulder. “It’s alright,” He whispered, “Close your eyes and take soothing breaths through your nose.”

          Angie looked at him with her beautiful eyes. The pretty brown eyes that had green specks in them- they captivated him. He was lost in them, and quickly had to find himself again, because she was talking to him.

          “I’m sorry,” She babbled, “I don’t even know why I’m crying. I didn’t know him that well.”

          Maya leaned across Jared, and took Angie’s hand. Maya forced herself to smile at Angie, but anyone who knew Maya could tell it was fake. So Maya sat back, and put her arm around Kate, who was holding a tissue close to her face.

          “How are you not crying?” Angie asked, “He was your Father.”

          “We weren’t that close,” Jared explained shortly.