Why Did You Do It? Ch. 18

Hey Guys!

     LISTEN UP:

   I know this chapter is a little blahhh i mean it's mostly a fill in chapter but i have an offer for you guys! If you VOTE and COMMENT as much as you can and get me at least closer to the #1 spot and I will post ASAP...i dnt even care if its 2morro!!  Okay? Plan??

It's coming close! Chapter 20 is my FAVORITE chapter in this story X) ahah nd im not just saying it bc i wrote this! hahahahaha

Also the picture to the right is of Ethan (though i know he looks kinda old!)

Thanks to the above for being an awesome fan X)

Lots of love!!

Cheesehead

Ps. I changed my charcter for Jared to Gaspard Ulliel because i think he looks more like a Jared and Chace Crawford is used too often!!!

Chapter Eighteen

          “Party?” Kate asked,  shooting her brother an angry look. “You’re going to a party on the day of our Dad’s funeral?”

          Jared gave Ethan an ugly look, and then shrugged. “Yeah, I am,” He grumbled.

          Allie gave him a mean glare, and then stormed past Jared, Angie, and Izzy to get into the house. Maya shrugged, “I knew it wouldn’t last.” Then she walked into the house with Kate.

          “Way to go Ethan,” Jared snapped.

          “What?” Ethan laughed, “Come on, get ready so we can PARTAYY!”

          “Fine, I’m going to get ready,” Jared grumbled.

          “Me too,” Angie sighed. Jared and Izzy both looked at her weirdly. She stared from one to the other, and then asked, “What?”

          “You’re not going,” Jared snapped.

          Angie crossed her arms over her chest. “What do you mean I’m not going?” She asked.

          “You’re not going,” He repeated.

          “I was invited,” Angie laughed, “Don’t you remember?”

          Jared looked over at Ethan. Ethan smiled, and shrugged. Izzy looked incredulous. “How could you get invited, and not me?” She asked.

          “You can come too,” Ethan shrugged.

          “No, I don’t want to come now,” Izzy snapped, and then stormed into the house. Angie shrugged, and followed her older sister into the house.

          As they were on the stairs, Jared grabbed Angie’s wrist. She turned around, and looked at him. “You don’t have to go you know,” He whispered, “No one’s forcing you to go.”

          “I want to go,” Angie insisted.

          “Ethan is dangerous,” Jared hissed.

          “I don’t care,” She growled, when secretly she was scared to death.

          Jared’s grip tightened. Angie looked down at it, and then yanked her wrist away. “Sometimes I just don’t understand you,” She spat, “You can be nice to me, but then you can turn on me fast. What’s wrong with you?”