Why Did You Do It? Ch. 27

Hey Guys! So this is the last chapter of "Why Did You Do It?"

I want to tthank EVERYONE for being super supportive and making me covers and voting and your comments always make my day! The ride isn't over yet though because i need you guys to vote for me in the watty awards! Share with friends? help me do well? thats all i ask;)

Also thanks to everyone who took the time to message me/contact me in anyway! You guys all rock my socks X)

Also to the side is the picture Jared drew of Angie!

Thanks SO much to the above for the picture to the side! its awesome i lik freaked when i saw it and she did welll researching! aahah so thanks again sorry i forgot!

ALSO so many ppl gave me covers im also putting them on my new story "Silence Is Golden" so check them out! IM SORRY TO SAY BUT I AM TAKING NO MORE COVERS FOR "WHY DID YOU DO IT"

I love tht u all took the time but theres not enough space;) ahah

NEW STORIES WILL BE UPLOADED SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT!!!

I love you all! thanks again so much!!

Cheesehead

Chapter Twenty Seven

          Jared rode in the front seat of the cruiser, looking anxiously for Angie’s car. Ridly kept sighing, and turning the car wheel. “This isn’t going to work,” Ridly told him and then grumbled, “I can’t believe I’m even doing this…”

          “That’s her,” Jared yelled, “I know that’s her!”

          Ridly set on his sirens, and sped up a little. The car in front of them pulled over slowly, and then pulled to a complete stop. Jared saw Angie ran her hands through her hair, and then look around for her purse. “Let me burrow that hat,” Jared order.

          Ridly stared at him with wide eyes before he sighed again loudly, and handed Jared the officer’s hat. Jared smiled, and said, “Let’s hope this works.”

          “It better,” Ridly grumbled.

          Jared slapped the hat on his head, and got out of the car. He slowly strode towards Angie’s car. She had the window rolled down, and she kept wiping under her eyes. “Was there a problem officer?” Angie murmured, holding out her license.

          “Yes there was ma’am,” Jared said in a deep voice, “And I’m going to need you to step out of the car.”

          “What?” She asked.

          “Please step out of the car ma’am,” Jared ordered. Angie let out a sob, and slowly stepped out into the darkness. There were only a few cars out, and their headlights weren’t that great of light.

          “What’s the problem officer?” Angie snapped, but not too harshly.

          “Well maybe it was because you just left the house without an explanation let alone a goodbye…” Jared explained, and then smiled.

          “What’re you…” She started, and then lifted the hat off of his head. “Jared, what’re you doing here?” She asked.

          “You left the house without saying good bye to me,” He repeated, “Why would you do that?”

          “I was angry,” She muttered, crossing her arms over her chest, “You promised me you wouldn’t hurt me or your family again.”