Goodbye and good evening

Yall enjoy this shit bye xoxo

Y/N sighed after reading letter from her lover. This has not been the first time he left without saying goodbye to her directly.

Dear Y/N,

I will be absent at home for a week. I have some abroad bussiness to attend to in Liyue.

Best regards,
Diluc Ragnvindr

Diluc's handwriting was always neat and beautiful...only if he wasnt so assertive in his so short letters.

,,What a waste of ink."

Y/N said with a disappointed face and folded the paper she was holding, then glanced at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

It was 7 pm.

She got up from chair and put on her gloves. There was nothing to do by herself at the Dawn Winery, all the chores were done by the maids, so she decided to visit the tavern in Mondstadt. Hoping to find someone to distract her. And definitely get wasted.

.

.

.

,,Oh, good evening captain! The usual?"

,,Absolutely right, sir~."

Kaeya sat down on the bar stool at Angel's Share and leaned his cheek against the palm of his right hand. He didn't have much work these days, so he was feeling a bit lonely...Well, lonelier than usually.

The Mondstadt's Cavalry Captain was craving human interaction. He couldn't remember when was the last time he had a nice conversation with someone that was more than exchanging a few words.

Communication with hilichurls or the Abyss mages on his missions and discussions with Jean didn't really count. Kaeya was already aware she'd refuse if he invited her to a drink anyway.

Actually, there was no one else to invite.

,,What an absurdly pitiful being." He took a sip from the dark red liquid with chuckle, grinning to himself.

,,Who is?"

Kaeya turned his head and to his surprise, he met eyes with the person he'd expect to bump into in a place and time like this the least. His brother's future wife was standing there in all her beauty.

,,Oho, what brings The Great Dawn Winery's mistress here at this hour?"

,,My question first."

Y/N and Kaeya often liked to tease each other with no deeper motives. The relationship between the two of them was somewhat confusing but they definitely weren't on bad terms.

*after unsmall amount of wine*

,,Diluc's always like this. He disappears out of nowhere and never considers taking me with him or at least telling me before hand."

,,Oh my, how cruel. That certainly isn't very gentlemanish from him."

,,I know right? He just doesn't talk to me about things unless I mention them first."

Y/N messed up her hairstyle with much angst. Now she's turned from lioness to lion.

,,Look at you, always complaining about him to me...It almost seems like you picked the wrong brother~."

Kaeya raised Y/N's chin up and smirked.

,, ... "

,,Why do you even like him? I mean, he's so boring, always busy and boy, his passive agressive personality? Oh my, any lady with sense of self-worth would've already left a long ago. You're either mentally ill or have that 'I can change him' attitude. Aha, spoiler alert, you can't."

,,Well, some people speak more through actions. At least, he's not just all talk, unlike certain someone."

,,Let's talk about something else. With Diluc gone, you don't have much to do, don't you? Fancy joining me on a trip?"

,,What kind of trip?"

,,Hot springs."

,,No thanks. You just wanna see me butt naked, don't you."

,,Maybe..."

,,Geez, you're driving me nuts."

,,How bout you taste dee-"

,,This place is getting suffocating. Let's go outside for some fresh air."

,,You sure you really don't want to taste them?"

I edited this so many times bruh. I think imma post 1 chapter per week.