Kaeya's wish list

I want to fuck her.

I want her to feel me from the inside.

I want to watch the look on her face as she rolls eyes back in pleasure with lips slightly open,

the drenching sweat on her neck and her whole body twitching and shaking.

I want her to scream my and only mine name.

I want...

The visionary image that appeared in his mind made his heartbeat move from chest to his rock hard bulge, making the crotch area of his pants grow tighter and tighter.

,,F*ck. Y/N." He put one hand against the wall and pressed his cock with the other one.

He began to unzip his pants.

Kaeya struggled at first, cause he felt so light headed from the overflowing arousal, and groaned when he finally exposed his member to the freedom.

Those few seconds felt like they were taking forever to pass.

He was now staring down at his 12 inch cock.

He knew damn well he was gonna regret this later. She was getting married to his brother after all. But at this moment, there was only him and that tower to deal with.

He couldn't resist any longer and decided to commit the act, grabbing lotion and placing himself on the king sized bed.

He layed on his back and took off one of the gloves from his hand, which was right after covered in the thick sticky lavender scented liquid.

He sniffed it first.

It smells just like her.

His fingers started to apply lotion on his pulsating penis. ,,A-ah~" he stuttered his moan, when the cold lotion came in contact with his warm skin.

Kaeya decided to start off slowly.

Wrapping around his fingers and gently moving them up and down, causing slippery sounds.

,,Hng...ahhh...ah-"

He was breathing heavily and slightly twitching, the edging was making him impatient, but excited.

He tilted his head backwards, closing eyes, trying to imagine face of the woman he craved.

He had to take pauses in between to prevent himself from finishing so early.

His chin went down and he bit his lip. It was almost the same color as his cheeks.

Kaeya couldn't bear it anymore, his pace fastened.

The bed started loudly squeaking, but he was too busy to worry about that. His face was burning hot and mind dizzy. He squinted his eyes and arched his back, stroking like a beast. He started to move his hips too, up and down and a pre-cum was dripping from the tip.

,,Y/N! Ah...Y/N- ack-"

He released his grip and whimpered, instantly covering his mouth with the other hand.

He squinted his eyes when the semen was finally coming out. The scenery would remind one of opening a pre-shaked soda can.

He kept gently stroking even after finishing to soften his dick, but seems like it wasn't enough. So he went for another round.
.
.
.

Kaeya was now laying in a star position, covered in sweat and huge amount of cum all over his pants. The fun activity made him completely worn out.

He let out a sigh.

How is he now supposted to look her in the face? Or his brother? Let alone have a conversation. He felt so disgusting, guilty, heinous and...embarrassed.

After a few minutes, he cleaned up himself and laid on bed. Kaeya closed his eyes shut and started counting.

'Two hundred twenty five, two hundred twenty six...'

He gave up and opened his eyes again, staring at the ceiling above. This was about to be one tough night.