The starving boy

Is anyone even reading this? Btw english is not my 1st language so excuse the grammatical mistakes.

Edit: guys I accidently published it unfinished, so I hope no one read that >:((

,,Well, see you then."

The man, with thick long red ponytail, left the wine stock with a visible sign of relief on face. This was his last today's bussiness meeting, in particular, fourth.

I wonder what my Y/N is up to...

He looked at his pocket watch, revealing it was 1 am. His eyes were already watery from how much he was trying to keep them open the whole day. Just thinking about doing this for another six days made him yawn several times.

He was walking on a path, lighted by the street lamps and moonlight, to the hostel, he was supposted to be staying at.

,,Mister Ragnvindr! What a coincidence! Would you like to join us for a drink?"

He couldn't for Barbatos' sake remember, who this person was. The man was sitting on the ground with two other, all of them holding bottles of the unappetizing liquid.

,,Apologies, I'm kinda in a hurry." Diluc quickened walking pace and focused on keeping head in one direction. Straight forward.

,,Wait! Not even one shot? Come on! The night is still young!"

When the voices became louder and closer, he started to run.
,,Mister! Let's have fun! Get loose!"

He hid behind one building's corner.

After a few minutes, he peeked carefully, when the voices were gone.

,,Phufff." He wiped off the sweat from his forehead and crouched down in exhaustion.

All he wanted right now, was to snuggle under those familiar velvet blankets, and hold his dear wife in arms. Thoughts like these made Diluc forget, that they were in fact not married yet, but he always took Y/N being a part of his life for granted.

There are only 90 days left until their marriage.

He was counting the days ever since they got engaged. The ceremony was supposted to take place in spring, his favorite season. (Don't know if this is canon but whatever)

Spring isn't too hot nor too cold, making it perfect time for such an important occasion.

The thought of seeing Y/N in a dress in front of altar, made his face obtain the same color as his hair. He knew he wasn't good at expressing himself. But this warm feeling inside was certain, together with the gratitude towards her, for making him feel something other than those negative emotions he struggled to defy everyday.

Though, he didn't want to admit it, all of this has turned into an obsession.

.
.
.
.
.

,,Huff...faster!"

,,I can't."

,,I said faster!"

,,And I said I can't! Do you think I have stamina of a horse?!"

,,You lousy woman!" Kaeya yelled as he grabbed Y/N's hand.

They were being chased by a group of hilichurls. Unfortunately, the knight didn't bring his sword. Well, who would've known drinking in his favorite tavern would turn into this kind of situation.

,,Haaarhhh!"

They heard a loud noise and suddenly, the area was covered in the color of a storm. Kaeya immediately recognized the intervener.

All of the furry creatures were soon gone.  Now there was only one left, Kaeya pat his head.

,,Thanks buddy. You really saved the day."

,,Don't need thanks...need...food."

Razor's stomach growled very loudly.

,,Belly noise...too loud. Can't catch...food scared."

,,Oh, I see. We'll give you something to eat but you need to go to the town with us. Do you think you can do it?"

His stomach growled again.

,,Yes...Razor too hungry...might die."

,,Alright, alright. Let's go."

-

,,Dig in boy." Kaeya put a plate with Sweet Madame in front of him. Luckily, they managed to arrive just before Sarah was closing. He finished in seconds and let out a burp.

,,Who is...lady?" It seemed like he has finally came back to his senses after eating. ,,I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you Razor." she gave him a bright genuine smile.

,,Oh...is Y/N...blue man...mate?"
,,What do you mean by that?" ,,Did he just call me-"
,,The word Bennet teach Razor..." Razor scratched his head as he was trying to remember.
,,uh...boyfriend!"
,,No frickin way. But His brother is. Red man. You know him?"
,,No."

I'm eating kitkat on a train from school. That's the only time I write this shit.