Pillowtalk

Hope y'all having a good day :)))))

Y/N and Kaeya escorted Razor to the Mondstadt gates.

Now that the wolf boy was gone, a silence filled the air.

,,No frickin way~, my boyfriend is red~" Kaeya said in a high pitch voice, mocking Y/N. She pushed him to the side annoyed, which made him giggle.

She could've just said 'no'. Why add the 'frickin' and 'way'? Exaggerating so much...frankly speaking, it hurt my pride.

A devious idea came to his mind.

,,Look at you. So adorable when you're mad. It tempts me to tease you even more~." He grabbed her waist. She attempted to escape but his grip tightened.

,,What's that? Is our sweetheart flustered by any chance? I'm simply assuming by the look on your face" he leaned in close to neck ,,and the way you hold your breath." He bit her ear lobe.

,,Would you mind if I take advantage of this situation?"

Now that he was so close to her, he noticed she smells like a flower familiar to him.

Calla lily? No, something less sweet...silk flower?

Y/N slapped him. ,,I can take a joke, but this one is too far." Her eyes were wide open and face burning hot. She could still feel the pressure around her abdomen.

,,Wait...are you drunk?"

,,Yeah, super drunk." He said as he purposely stumbled while holding his cheek, nearly falling into the bushes. As if those few glasses could make him drunk. Little did she know, that was only one quarter of his regular intake on weekends. Y/N quickly glanced around, her body moving in circles. ,,If there was even one witness, I swear you'd be dead by daylight."

,,Seems like luck is on my side~."

Once Kaeya's feet got back their balance, he ran up to Y/N who was already a few steps ahead.

The streets were empty and quiet. Because it was so late and dark outside, she decided to spend the night at the Favonious headquarters. It wasn't the first time, so there was no reason to feel nervous or uneasy. Except, it wasn't Jean or Lisa to accompany her, but instead this allegedly 'drunk' horny fellow. Although he didn't fail to fool her.

_

,,Oh no~ what do we do~, there's only one bed~." Kaeya smirked and laid on one side of his king sized bed in pajamas set, one hand on hip. Y/N was too polite to make him sleep on the floor in his own room, so she came up with another idea.

,,Fine then. Tonight, you'll sleep next to my feet." ,,Huh-"

Y/N jumped on the bed.

,,But first...I'll do myself a justice."

She grabbed one of the pillows and hit him with all her strenght, straight into the face, making him fall off to the ground.

,,How preposterous of you to think a slap was enough for that sexual harassment."

Another pillow hit. And another. And couple other ones.

,,Okay, apologies! Now, would you mind, cease your wrath and spear this generous gentleman, who provided Your Highness a roof under thy head-"
She started to furiously tickle him.

,,Agh- ha- urgh...this- is t-torture!" He was whimpering instead of laughing. His face was slightly red, eyes full of tears and a bit of saliva found its way out of his mouth. The scenery of this helpless man kinda turned her on but she quickly got those thoughts off mind for her own good. At least she tried to.

I wish I could try something like this with Diluc. But he always wants to dominate me.

Kaeya could read her like an open book. Unlike his brother, she was too bad at controlling her expressions.

,,Mommy~" he moaned mischeviously. Her face changed in the speed of Sonic the hedgehog, no, in the speed of light and quickly put her hands away.

,,I'm tired. Thanks for letting me stay here. Good night." She climbed onto the bed.

Did I really go too far today? Is she upset?

He took his blanket with pillow and slept on the carpet that night.

I feel like I clickbait yall with the chapter titles lololol