E I G H T

Late in the morning I wake up

Late in the morning I wake up. Carlos has his arms wrapped tightly around me and is sleeping like a baby. He makes such funny and sweet noises.

I wriggle out off his arms and immediately feel the pain in my ass. Fuck he really didn't hold back.

But I like it rough and oh he was. I walk into the bathroom and undress. The cold water splashes down on me and I quickly freshen up.

I'm preparing a delicious breakfast and put the plates down at the couch table. I'm about to walk into the bedroom to wake Carlos up, until I find an empty bed.

"Carlos?", I call

Where is he? Maybe in the bathroom?

Empty. Did he really just left without saying a word? Is he trying to screw with me? Today is my last day off before I have to go back to work tonight. I thought we would spend it together but it looks like we won't.

Asshole, I can't believe it. How can he just disappear like that?

Annoyed, I sit down in front of the TV and continue watching my series. While I'm at it, I also eat his plate. I even made him breakfast and how does he thanks me? With disappearing?

I can't get upset because of him. I won't let him. Let him do what he wants. I don't care.

Who am I kidding? Of course I care and to be honest it disappointed and hurt me that he just left like that.
I'm curious about his reason. Because it should have been pretty important, otherwise he'll bitterly regret it.

"Hi baby", Elena calls through all the hustle and bustle in the club

"Hey", I return

"What's wrong?", she asks

"Nothing", I groan tiredly

I have to work for another five hours. How am I supposed to survive that?

"Come on. Tell me"

"Carlos left this morning without a word"

Suddenly she laughs out loud.