Chapter 17

Fu Yiming has recently liked to intervene in her private life very much. Feng Wan attributed this to the fact that he wanted to use this method to force her to resign before he grasped the reason for dismissing her.

It is a pity that Feng Wan is not a young girl who has just graduated. She will never resign without finding a new job that can be seamlessly connected.

In the next few days, her work remained idle, and even the company's colleagues could see it.

At noon that day, she and several colleagues from the company went downstairs for a meal. The little girl from the personnel department was also there, chatting casually about Fu Yiming's recent personnel arrangements.

"Mr. Fu asked us to hire secretaries for the secretary's office. Do you have any friends? Introduce me and I'll give you red envelopes?"

Xu Jing was puzzled: "Why do you want to hire a secretary again?"

"Xu Lang is the only new intern who can get a regular job. Mr. Fu may think that there is not enough manpower," said a colleague in the personnel department.

"But wasn't Sister Feng Wan the only secretary of Mr. Fu in the past?" Xu Jing raised her eyebrows and asked.

Before Fu Yiming took over the headquarters of Woming, the only secretary was Feng Wan. Later, there were many things to do at the headquarters, and he felt that Feng Wan couldn't be busy alone, so he recruited people and let Feng Wan choose her own helpers.

According to the current workload, she and Xu Lang are enough.

Why recruit people? The answer is self-evident.

Xu Jing said suddenly: "It's over. Xu Lang won't be expelled, will he?"

The little girl from personnel smiled and comforted her: "Recently Xu Lang has been so busy, and Mr. Fu takes him so seriously, how could he be expelled? If you really like him, hurry up and chase him."

Xu Jing's cheeks flew up two layers of blush, and she said ashamed: "He has been very busy recently. We have made an appointment for a meal, but have never had a chance to go. However, if Mr. Fu is not going to fire Xu Lang, is it because he wants to fire sister Wan Wan?"

Her eyes suddenly became round, and she looked sideways at Feng Wan.

Feng Wan's hand trembled, and the ball that was sent to her mouth fell onto the light-colored skirt.

She smiled and stood up and said, "I'm going to wash."

Hurrying to the bathroom, she suddenly remembered that there was a dry cleaning spray in her bag, so she turned back to get it, and happened to hear their conversation.

"As long as you know this kind of thing, don't say it. For more than half a month, Mr. Fu hasn't asked Secretary Feng to go out on the field. Every day she goes to the office, except for making coffee for Mr. Fu and tidying up his desk, she has no other work. Everyone in the department is guessing that Fu wanted to fire his secretary."

Xu Jing asked incredulously: "Huh? But Sister Feng Wan has been with President Fu for five years. And she is the best tempered girl I have ever seen. What is Mr. Fu's dissatisfaction with her?"

"Who knows? Mr. Fu is his own cousin and he hasn't been sent to detention for many days. I'm also worried to death. If Secretary Feng really leaves, where can I find him a secretary who is better than her?" The man in the personnel department sighed heavily.

Feng Wan turned back to the bathroom——

She moistened a paper towel with some hand sanitizer to gently wipe off the stains on the skirt, and then stood by the hand dryer, carrying the skirt to dry.