Chapter 19

Depressed.

He put down the phone, raised his eyes to look at Feng Wan, and whispered, "Listen to her."

Under Feng Wan's painstaking heart, Lin Zhi finally did not insist on the idea of ​​letting the two live together, and according to Feng Wan's intention, only bought a plain dress for her.

After shopping, the two took Lin Zhi home together.

Feng Wan glanced at the shopping bag in her hand. She and Fu Yiming were not really lovers. Lin Zhi's gifts were too expensive for her to accept them.

"Mr. Fu, this dress..."

Fu Yiming said lightly: "You keep it."

Now that he had spoken, Feng Wan accepted it with peace of mind and considered it as overtime pay.

She smiled and nodded, spreading her hand to ask him for the car key: "I will send you back."

"Let me drive."

He turned and opened the door of the driver's seat.

Feng Wan retracted her hand and twisted her brow lightly. It seems that Fu Yiming's temper has improved a lot after being scolded by her.

He actually cares about what others think of him?

It was a good thing for her anyway. Feng Wan shrugged indifferently and got into the co-pilot.

In the car, she received a call from Aunt Zhang, saying that her son was sick and could not go to cook tonight.

Aunt Zhang is the babysitter of Fu Yiming's apartment. He doesn't like living with others, so Aunt Zhang usually leaves after finishing the housework.

Hanging up the phone, Feng Wan relayed the situation to Fu Yiming, and then asked: "Do I need to go over to cook dinner?"

Just as Fu Yiming was about to nod, he thought of Feng Wan's words, so he said, "No, I will solve it by myself. Otherwise, I will seem troublesome."

"..."

Feng Wan smiled awkwardly.

She looked down at the time. Since she didn't need to cook or drive, she should be able to get off work.

So she said softly: "Mr. Fu, since there is nothing wrong, I will go straight home. Could you please send me at the bus stop in front of you?"

Fu Yiming casually pressed the navigator of the on-board computer and said, "Enter your home address and I will send you back."

"Feng Wan said with a smile: "No, I can just take the bus."

"I'll send you." Fu Yiming repeated, and then looked sideways, staring at her with pitch-black pupils: "Otherwise, I will seem inhumane."

Feng Wan: "..."

His tone was sour, but did not sound as if he was trying to hate her for speaking badly. On the contrary, there was a hint of grievance.

Fu Yiming was born with a golden spoon in his hand. Although his parents died early, he was also raised in the palm of his hand by his grandparents. He began to dominate the shopping malls at the age of 24, then became a famous figure on the Forbes list of the world's richest people at the age of 29.

People who live in the clouds like this have only enjoyed praise and admiration. How can they be scolded by people like today?

Even so, he hadn't thought about firing her and is even sending her home.

Thinking about it this way, his temper is not hopelessly bad.

The car sprinted across the wide road, and the bustling commercial street was outside the window. It was late in the evening, the lights were beginning to shine, and the mottled light and shadow passed through the windshield and circulated on his body.