Chapter 18

The call Feng Wan received was from Shen Kuo.

She doesn't know how Zhong Yamei found it. Fortunately, her aunt happened to come to the city to buy the goods today, and she went to the hospital to visit her father. She just happened to meet Zhong Yamei.

The two had a big fight in the hospital. Shen Kuo couldn't persuade them, so he called Feng Wan.

When Feng Wan arrived, it had been an hour since she received a call from Shen Kuo.

Zhong Yamei was gone and her aunt was sitting in the attending physician's office, asking about her brother's recent situation.

"Feng Wan." Shen Kuo saw her reach out and said hello.

Feng Wan nodded and walked in.

After exchanging a few words with Shen Kuo, Feng Wan took her aunt to visit her father in the ward for a while before leaving the hospital.

The two walked side by side to the gate of the courtyard, and Feng Wan asked, "When did you come to the city? Why didn't you tell me in advance?"

"You are so busy at work. I just came to buy some goods, and took a look at your dad along the way." Her aunt knew that it was not easy for her to be alone, so naturally she didn't want to bother her.

"It's you, why didn't you tell me when your mother came back?" The aunt glanced at her in complaint.

"We don't have much intersection, there is nothing to say." Feng Wan said casually.

"I'm not saying she can really add to obstacles for people. She has been away for ten years, and now she pretends to be thinking about your dad and you. If she really misses you, why did she go early? Where was she when you called and cried that you were so tired because you took three jobs a day in college?" Aunt Feng said angrily.

Thinking of the hard work at that time, Feng Wan was a little surprised, but she didn't want to continue this topic.

"You go live with me. Don't be stingy and live in an informal small hotel every time you come. It's not safe." Feng Wan exhorted.

Aunt Feng nodded, took her to ask carefully, "What do you think of Doctor Shen?"

"How about what?" Feng Wan asked puzzledly.

"I've been here a few times. I think this guy is pretty good, handsome, and good-tempered."

Feng Wan smiled and said, "Does a psychiatrist have a bad temper?"

Aunt Feng slapped her on the ass, and said, "I'm serious. You are not young. Don't you consider looking for a partner? You and Dr. Shen have known each other for almost eight years, do you think you can make any progress?"

"We've known each other for eight years as the doctor and the patient's family. Aunt, don't mess with the mandarin ducks." Feng Wan replied funnily.

"Then, do you want your aunt to introduce one to you? I know..."

"Stop!" Feng Wan made a pause gesture, "When did you start to like being a matchmaker?"

"It's all right, I won't say it." Seeing that she was reluctant to mention it, Aunt Feng didn't say much.

Unknowingly the two walked to the hospital parking lot, Aunt Feng asked casually: "Whose car did you drive over?"

Feng Wan's footsteps suddenly settled in place.

The low-key and luxurious Maybach was right in front of her, and she even got the key from her bag.

Her memory suddenly recovered.