Chapter 25

Feng Wan didn't expect Fu Yiming to say this to defend her.

At the most embarrassed time, his words did save her a lot of dignity.

To be honest, she was a little moved.

She raised her eyebrows and suddenly became condescending: "Don't think that others are as cheap as you."

Seeing Zhong Yamei's shocked pupils, Feng Wan felt very happy.

Fu Yiming took the receipt handed over by the staff and whispered to Feng Wan, "Go and pick up the car!"

Feng Wan nodded and smiled brightly: "Okay."

——————

The 4S shop helped her take the car back, while Feng Wan drove Fu Yiming home with the car they came with.

She drove quietly, and Fu Yiming could see her delicate side profile in the rearview mirror with a very plain expression.

If it hadn't been for meeting those three people, she would be smiling brightly right now.

Thinking of this, Fu Yiming couldn't help but feel a little irritable.

The car drove into the downstairs of Fu Yiming's house. Feng Wan stopped the car, got out, and opened the rear door for Fu Yiming.

Feng Wan thought for a while, but still wanted to officially thank Fu Yiming for today's affairs.

"Mr. Fu, thank you so much for today."

Fu Yiming raised his lips and said lightly: "You are welcome. Go back and consider it. I can wait. You should know that no one has ever dared to let me wait for news. You are the first. So I hope you can give your reply to me as soon as possible."

"Consider what?" Feng Wan looked dazed.

Fu Yiming glanced at her lazily, and said lightly: "What do you think?"

Feng Wan recalled what Fu Yiming had said today, but couldn't think of what it was. She thought she had missed it, so she asked, "Excuse me, Mr. Fu. Maybe I didn't hear you. You can say it again. What should I consider?"

Fu Yiming's eyes gradually became dull and unclear. He gritted his teeth and said softly: "Feng Wan, don't take an inch."

This is the second time, and he has spoken bluntly enough. She still pretends not to hear? Will she only be satisfied if he says, "I like you, please be my girlfriend and date me?"

Ah! He would never say such shameful words.

Feng Wan only felt that his evil fire was weird, and she couldn't find the reason after thinking about it.

So she said: "Mr. Fu, you should have misunderstood. I really don't know what you want me to consider."

"That's OK." Fu Yiming leaned forward slightly, stared at her eyes closely, and said every word: "I said. I am. chasing. you."

"Do you understand this time? Huh?"

His face was very close to Feng Wan, his crow-feather-like eyelashes cast a shadow on his eyes, and the hot nose sprayed on her face, warm and itchy.

Feng Wan heard clearly this time. She nodded, but there was no wave on her face.

Fu Yiming straightened up and raised his lips with satisfaction.

Soon, he heard Feng Wan's voice again: "Is the old lady urging you to get married?"

Fu Yiming frowned slowly.

"Finding someone who you are most familiar with is of course the most appropriate way to deal with them, but I'm afraid I can't cooperate with you on this matter." Feng Wan smiled apologetically and said, "I still have a bottom line."