Chapter 4

I woke up in the morning before my father got home. He was gone for the whole night again.. He did this about a whole two weeks ago.

"Good morning Georgie."

I let out a morning sigh, "Good morning..."

He kissed my forehead softly, "Did you sleep well?"

I sat up slightly, "I did.."

I look towards Dream, and saw him looking out the window, like he was listening to something... or someone.

"George, is there anywhere I can hide? Your dad's home and he wants to check on you."

"Can't you go out the window or something?" That's when I heard the front door open.

"George! I'm home!" My dad made his presence known.

I looked at Dream, "Go into my closet, I have an idea."

He looked back at me, "Really? The closet?"

"You got a better idea?"

He sighed, and hurried into the closet without another word. I jumped up, and went into my drawers and quickly grabbed a pair of clothes. I started to walk to my door to get to the bathroom in the hall, but my dad beat me to the door.

"Hey Geor- oh you're awake! How did you sleep last night?" He sent me a smile, and I returned it.

"I slept the best I have my whole life last night actually."

"Well that's good! Looks like you were going to go to the bathroom since you have your clothes, but why won't you change in here?"

Oh shit.. think of something!

"I would prefer to change in the bathroom cause I wanted to get a morning shower. I'm going to go over to a friend's house later." Better than nothing.

He nodded his head, taking in the statement, "Who's this "friend" of yours?"

"You know Clay Smith?" I felt eyes glaring at me, probably Dream's, "He is going to pick me up in an hour, and take me to his house. I wanna meet his family."

He nodded his head, "Well I'll let you go get your shower. I probably won't see you when you leave since I'm pretty tired. I'll be in my room if you need me."

"Alright, have a great nap!"

He walked off to his room, and I walked to the bathroom. I did the same thing I do almost every morning. I brushed my teeth while waiting for the water to heat up. When I finished, I went into the shower, and let the water run along my bare back. I better hurry since Dream is probably waiting for me.

I finished my shower very quickly, and put on my clothes. I hurried back to my room, and closed the door quietly. Not even a second after I closed the door, I was pinned to the wall next to the door.

"You sound so cute when you call me 'Clay,' but I dislike it when you call me a 'friend.' " Dream inched his head towards mine.

I looked into his eyes, sending him a challenging glare, "We technically are friends. We aren't official or anything." It worked, his lips were inches from mine.

"Maybe this will change your way of thinking."

Dream pressed his lips to mine, with a little more force than usual. I closed my eyes, and he wrapped his arms under my thighs, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he carried me to my bed. He sat down, and I readjusted my position so I sat on his lap, and I parted our lips momentarily.