Chapter 8

Only about three more chapters left till book two!

Also angst sucks <33

________

Dream held me against his chest, and turned his gaze to Sapnap, "Sapnap, are you able to control how they feel and act, so they don't notice George?"

He nodded his head, "I'll try."

Puffy went into the middle of the circle everyone formed, "I will do the talking. Worst case," She tapped Dream's shoulder, "You take George and run to Skeppy's Jeep, and take him back to the house. If it comes to that, I will cross my arms."

Skeppy went in front of Dream and me, "I will stand in front of George, I advise you do the same Dream."

Puffy spoke up, "I will be in front, Sapnap and Karl, be positioned slightly behind me. The other four of you go behind the three of us."

Dream hugged me, "It's going to be okay. I won't let them touch you." Dream took off his hoodie he brought with him and slid it onto my small figure, and put up the hood, "That may help hide your scent."

Dream looked off into a clearing, "They are here! Positions!"

As everyone finished getting into their positions, three figures, I am guessing the vampires, appeared, walking into the field, a good fifty feet away from us. By what I can tell, one is a female, and the other two are males. As they got closer, I could see that the female was a brunette with long, silky hair, with bright blue eyes. The male to her left has dark, dirty blonde hair with light blue eyes that have hints of green. The male to the other side of the female was a ginger, with bright blue eyes.

Puffy walked towards them, greeting them a good eight feet away, "Hello! Welcome to Forks!"

The ginger spoke, "Hello there. Are you guys the Smiths?" Puffy nodded, "So you are Cara Smith?"

"I go by Puffy, but yes, that is me."

The ginger spoke again, "Well, my name is Edward, but call me Ed or Eddy." Ed pointed at the other male, "That is Froy." Then he pointed to the female, "And that is Georgia. We heard you guys playing baseball, and wanted to know if you needed three extra players.

(Please make me a meme I am begging you. -Z)

Puffy stepped to the side, and pointed at Karl, "That's Karl." She pointed at Sapnap, "That's Nick, but he goes by Sapnap. The dirty blonde behind them is Clay, but call him Dream. The ravenette is Zak, but call him Skeppy. The brunette next to him is Darryl, but call him Bad. And last but not least, the brunette is George. Also, I am sorry, but I will have to decline your offer."

Ed kept talking with Puffy, and the whole time, the three vampires ignored Dream, Karl, Bad and me. I am pretty sure Sapnap was making sure of that.

Suddenly, a huge gust of wind smacked me in the face, and the hood fell down, releasing my scent. Only one vampire noticed though, the one named Froy, who rose an eyebrow.

Dream released a low growl towards Froy.

He sniffed the air, and looked directly at me. Puffy crossed her arms, frowning. Dream started to lead me away, along with Skeppy in front of us, and Bad behind us. I turned back and looked at Froy, and he leapt at me, like a panther. Dream leapt back at him before he hit me, and they started wrestling each other. Ed pulled back Froy, while Georgia stayed back. Sapnap, Karl and Puffy ran over to us, and pulled Dream back. I quickly ran over to Dream, and he wrapped his arms around me.

Ed was stronger than Froy, and he started to drag him away, while Georgia glared at me.

"He is a HUMAN! CAN'T YOU SMELL HIM?!" Froy yelled, attempting to escape Ed's grasp.