A long, long day.

I woke in a bright room.

All I saw was white.

I looked up and saw a man with a long white scarf around his neck, and long black hair that reached just past his shoulders.

I saw a man who had blonde hair that reached almost straight up, and a huge microphone around his neck.

Shota Aizawa, Hero name Eraserhead.

Hizashi Yamada, Hero name Present Mic.

"Look who's awake," said Aizawa, looking down at me.

Mic stayed silent, which is surprising.

"Where am I?" I asked, my voice hoarse and rough.

"You're at UA High School, in the villain holding room." Said Aizawa.

"Why'm I here?" I asked groggily.

"We captured you, you may not remember this, but All Might Detroit Smashed you in the face, and you were knocked out. We took that as an opportunity to capture you." Mic said, finally saying something.

I remembered, of course, but that wasn't what I meant.

"I meant, why am I at UA?" I asked.

"Oh, well, we recently started this Villain Rehabilitation program where-" Aizawa started, but I cut him off.

"Give me that in 20 words or less," I said, interrupting him.

Aizawa sighed, but then Mic perked up.

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN VILLAIN REHAB AT UA!! ALONG WITH HIMIKO TOGA AND DABI!! BUT YOU'LL BE IN SEPARATE CLASSES OF COURSE!"

"SHUT UP MIC, WE GET IT!" Aizawa yelled, and I winced at all the noise.

I sighed. This was going to be a long, long day.

Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, feel free to comment.