Panick

{Tenya Iida's POV}

"MIDORIYA!"

He was on the floor of his room, screaming uncontrollably and spasming. What...?

Aizawa Sensei rushed in, followed by Nezu and Recovery Girl.

I stepped back.

The rest of the class had gone out, but I had to keep an eye on Midoriya, because they were worried that he would try something.

So as class rep, I took up the job.

Recovery Girl bent down next to him. He had stopped screaming, but when Recovery Girl touched him, he shrieked and bat her hand away.

Nezu looked at Aizawa nervously.

Midoriya curled up into a ball and gripped his hair, muttering to himself.

Aizawa sighed.

"Hey, problem child, it's okay, calm down," He said, while sitting down next to him.

"What's wrong?"

No reply.

Aizawa looked up at Nezu.

Nezu looked at Recovery Girl.

They were having a silent conversation while I just stood there, looking confused.

Midoriya had calmed down a little bit. He wasn't muttering anymore, and his breathing was back to normal.

He looked up at us, his eyes red, evident he had been crying.

"What happened, problem child?" Aizawa asked.

Midoriya shook his head no and curled back up into his little protective ball.

But then, I thought of something.

I bent down and whispered something to Recovery Girl, and she nodded and told Nezu.

Aizawa picked up on it.

"Did you have a nighmare or something? Did you... remember something you didn't want to?" Nezu asked quietly.

Midoriya nodded.

"Did you remember something about...

Your past?"