Information

{Tomura Shigaraki's POV}

"Okay. Everybody know what they have to do?" 

"Yes!" They all said in unison.

"Alright... now... Kurogiri?" I said, signaling for Kurogiri to open a warp gate to UA.

We walked through.

"Took you long enough! Now, what did you promise us?" A reporter asked.

"All Might works at this school. If you let us help you, we can get you an interview," I said.

"Sounds good enough to me."

The reporter and some others stepped onto UA's campus, setting off the alarms.

We ran to the back door. Toga shape shifted into a UA student and ran in. I followed her.

Twice, Compress, and Dabi's job was to keep the heroes at bay without showing themselves.

The reporters were working with us, but they didn't know what we were doing.

We made it to Nezu's office, which was labeled Nezu's office, and I plugged the USB into his computer.

Toga collected all of the important files.

Once we were done, I grabbed the USB and we ran back out to meet us with the others. 

"We got the info, lets go!" I said, running to the location in which Kurogiri was waiting with a pre-made portal.

The reporters were being arrested, one by one.

But it was no problem, they were useless to me.

We made it back to the base in the nick of time.

"Alright...we've gotten the information, good job." I said.

Kurogiri sorted through the files, organizing them into three piles.

Most important, important, and least important.

"Alright, I'll go through those later, you all can take a break." I said, and they immediately dispersed, yawning and chit-chatting.

I went to go see Sensei.

{Izuku Midoriya's POV}

"Midoriya."

I turned around to see Todoroki standing in front of me. What did he want?

"We need to talk," He said.

I followed him out of the cafeteria and into an empty classroom.

"I noticed you had a talk with All Might."

Ugh, what did he want to know?

"Are you... All Might's secret love child or something?"

. . .

"WH-WHAT?!"

Okay... I've done it- I've updated-

I'll update every Saturday and Sunday. :)

Tootles. :D