The Attack

{Izuku Midoriya's POV}

I was heating some Udon in the microwave. The others had cooked a big meal or whatever, so I stole Kirishima's leftover noodles.

I have to admit, I thought everyone would hate me after what I did, but they were all really welcoming, and nice.

Maybe being a hero isn't so bad...?

No! You are a villain! There's no way you could repent for what you've done! You can't be a hero!

I pushed my thoughts out of the way and took my Udon. I walked to my dorm room, slurped it down, and was just about to wash my bowl when I heard a-

BOOM!

Dropping my bowl, I rushed to the window to see what was going on.

I looked outside and I saw the League of Villains planting bombs around the UA campus and blowing them up.

I just stood there in shock. I was never expecting the League to come and rescue us.

Or maybe they're not rescuing us, and just blowing up bombs?

I ran out of my dorm room just to come face-to-face with Aizawa.

Shoot.

"Thinking of rejoining them?" He asked, skepticism written all over his voice.

"No, I was just-" I started, but Aizawa cut me off.

"If you even think that any hero in this school would let you rejoin them, think again," Aizawa said, crossing his arms.

 I sighed. This was going to take a lot of explaining.

Yes, I know I left this chapter off right in the middle of it, and I know this was kind of rushed, so I apologize for that.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to comment.

Thank you for 40+ views, that is a milestone!

Tootles. :)