•~•The note•~•

Hi there, this is my first story, I hope you like it and anyway if you don't it's ok, but please, don't hate I'm sensitive :] ........now go to story.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I heard a loud knock on my door as I slowly was getting up in my bed. " who the fuck is up at this hour " you said while looking at the clock. The clock said 4:35 you were currently pissed. So you went at the door to scream at the person who was there when you open the door there was no one.

You look around if they were gonna prank you but there was no one and you saw something on the floor, you picked it up. Close the door and you went to make yourself a coffee.

Once you were done making your coffee, you open the letter. It said "WE ARE STILL HERE" "FIND THE FLOWER" and there was a poppy flower drawed and you saw that it was from the Factory Poppyplaytime Co.

You thought ^Mhmm I don't know I mean I use to work there so sure^. So you get your keys from the Factory and get to your car then drove to the factory.

Once you get there you thought ^Wow after 10 year. It looks abandon.^. So you went inside and see the wall painted of Huggy Wuggy. You went around to look and hear something and you went to look around for the noise that come from and you saw a toy train.

You thought ^How does that still work? After 10 years." you ignored it and continued walking, then you saw a passcode. But there were colors.

You remember the colors behind the train so you put it in and it leads you to another room. You saw a tape and you put it in and it showed you, what it was, it open a little box, you took it, and it looks like a hand.

And it looks like you needed another one, a red one, the one that you have right now is a blue one, you tried it out, and it was amazing. You were surprised.

You saw another room so you enter it. It'll lead you to the one and only.....
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
Hello, I hope you like the first part. And sorry if you don't like it, but if you do continue and be patient for the next part. Vote and follow and comment if you want, I hope to see you at the next part
.
.
.
.
.
.
Words: 418