•~•Scared•~•

Hi, guys, I'm really happy that you guys like this story, even though people don't I really am gonna get the courage and thank you for the views that makes me happy, that makes me really happy. I'm careful to loan number, but thank you anyways. Now let's go into the story..

Y/n POV

When I went inside it look like I had to do something. I was ignoring things like the tape that I saw, I didn't want to look at it, cause its boring. Soon I saw that I had to do something with the robotic hand. I put the robotic hand on the little button, I don't know.

When it had it on, I went to the little pool and clicked it, it started to light up, so I went to the other one and light up and I heard something turn on. I saw a little box open. It was the other hand. And I put it on and went back to the main area where.

Huggy was..... But he's gone, I got afraid I started looking around. He was actually gone, so I got more scared and terrified. What would happened to me? So I ignored the feeling, then continue walking, I used the keys to open something like a little doorway. When it opened, I saw his hand slide off a doorway.

I got more scared, I went to the other door, it was locked, I couldn't go in, so I went to a the one where his hand was slowly went in. ^Why did I agree to this^ I thought while I walk in then gas went to my face "WHAT THE FUCK" I yell as i start to run.

I slowly open my eyes and see that I saw that I was in a other room and it said "No one leaves without a toy" and I thought ^mmh ok let make a toy :]^ but the power was off "mmmmmmm I guess I have to turn it on again like what I did to the other one" I mumbled to myself

So I did what I did to the other one then I hear that noise again. I made happy noises but little did I know huggy was watching me. So I went back down and start make my toy. I was happy and then after my toy was done I start leave happy but it stop me and it start "Put your toy here" I get sad so slowly put my toy there and when I put it there, it open the door and I took my toy with me.

as I start to leave, Huggy walk out the darkness I get scared and I quickly turn around and start to run but all that scary shit made feel dizzy and my version start to get dark. Then I was out.

Huggy Wuggy POV

I was watching y/n and I saw them making happy noises and my heart melt ^Awwwww^.

So I get really to get them. Then I saw that they get scared and I felt bad. Then they start run and I start chase them.

Then I saw that they pass out and I get scare and I catch them before they hit their head on the floor.

So I took them to an empty room I put them on my chest in human from. I was blushing very much and I watch them sleep in a nice way not a creepy way.

So I hope u like this and vote and follow, commit if u want :] so I have to go to sleep now and see u soon byeee byeee

Hope u are having a good night or day or afternoon

Byeeeeeee

Words:630