prologe prt 1?

Late nights were always me and powders thing to stay up late on the rooftops testing out one of her knew inventions. They didn't always work but hell we still tried. They usually were in tin cans with some faces on them. They were honestly adorable Just like powder. I was the oldest out of the two of my siblings vi and powder I love them to death and back. But, we all have our moments where space was more than needed. And, it was one of those nights. Powder ran out of our underground house and out the bar. Taking off down the streets I wasn't to far behind her. Her and vi got into another argument over something stupid again. I was going to lecture the both of them when I knew powder was safe and back home then we'll have a talk. The streets weren't heavily crowded so it was pretty easy to spot the blue haired rebel.

"POWDER COME ON LETS GO HOME!"

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

she was quicking her pace steadily bit she still couldn't out run me. I've let her have have her fun now I gotta grab her. Before she gets herself she's strong headed but the screws aren't quite in place just yet. She has a good heart and smart too but she doesn't quite know how to use it. She skidded down a darkened alley way. I had a feeling this girl was going to trip in the dark. Just as I predicted there was a loud thud and a small wince. I ran over and sat down next to her. I picked her up sitting her in  my lap. I gave her a gentle peck on her forehead.

"You ok powder-?"

She was hurt by vi once more from their argument. I hated it when this happened. I gently moved her hair gently away from her face. She was going to have a brusie after that nasty fall. I slid my hands under the crook of her legs where they bent at the knee. Positioning my hands under her back. Then hoisting her upwards she groaned when she was hoisted up.

"I can walk you know"

"K so I can Ethier drop you and you can walk or deal with me carrying you"

"Ugggggghhhhhhh fine I'll let you carrie me"

I could tell she liked the fact that she was being carried. That was one of the   norms now us for me to carry powder home when we come back home. I went slow I didn't feel as if I needed to watch or be careful out there. After not too long of walking we made it home. I walked down stairs since I was carrying powder My footsteps were heavier. When I was getting to the last steps they were scrambling to look as if they were being normal.

"What did you guys do-?"

I was planning on lecturing vi now I have to lecture them as well. This is going to be a long night.

"Mylo claggor what happened"

I asked again but this time in a bit more threatening tone. They looked at eachother than me. The words didn't form they stayed glued shut.

"I swear if you dont tell me we're gonna have a big issue! SPILL IT!"

"OK OK! We'll tell you"

Mylo was the first to crack when I got more pissed. Cause once I was pissed I wouldn't calm down until I got my answer or vandor calmed me down he was the best at it. But, he wasn't here so no one was able to save the two boys from my rage. Thankfully kylo did crack because if he didn't he would get hit just a few times.

"Vi, went off to go train out of anger!"

Mylo said rather loudly, he looked away and scrunched him self afraid of me hitting him.

"Alright thank, I'll be back I'm going to put powder in bed don't break anything while I'm gone or if you do make sure I don't find out and don't fight with powder or your selves k-?"

"Alright"

"Whatever"

I went over to our shared bedroom, setting powder down on her bed. Her drawings were cute weird but cute I enjoyed watching her draw. I even helped a little as well. I smiled at her sleeping body she must've fallen asleep while walking I found it quite cute. I moved her hair gently from her  face.

"I'll be back in a little bit pow pow I've gotta go talk to our grumpy sister of ours"

And, with that I left the room and the house. Walking outside can be somewhat dangerous but if you know where to go and stay put of the sights of people who are dangerous it's not to bad. We made a training area not to far away from us maybe a few blocks down.  The building itself looks run down old and it definitely is. But, on the inside we made it our own area to train get better smarter on small missions when we looted things. I got there made sure no one was really around while I was walking in. As I did I saw vi training hard fast with anger.

"HEY! WE NEED TO TALK!"

she didn't respond she only grunted loudly in response. I didn't want to deal with this today where we debate on something I just want to conversate make up and go home. So they can make up and we won't have anymore to worry about it anymore. I went to go stand by a wall slowly sliding down the wall. Waiting for vi to get done with whatever the hell she was doing. I sighed the hitting stopped the sound if the points racking up and the ding to let her know or anyone else using it that it's done racking up the points. She plopped down next to me only slightly heaving from the exercise.

"What did you want to talk about-?"

"First of all that the haul wasn't all that much of a failure in sure we could've done better"

"Yeah but what if it was one if the best hauls we've had Vander would've been so proud that he'd forget to be mad!"

"No no he wouldn't he would be pleased but also very unhappy you should know that by now"

"Yeah but what if-"

"K so let me stop you right there k? Let's not focus on the what ifs and this could've happened or maybe if I changed this it would've gone my way we can't focus on that but on what happened and what we did good on HELL WE MADE IT INTO AN AREA WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT NOT TO MENTION HOW HEAVILY GAURED IT WAS! now if you dont find that impressive than I don't know what will"

"Yeah your right about that but powder blew up part of a building for God's sake!"

"Sure she messed up but she's young and is still trying, she tries hard every day in Hope's that she'll impress you"

"And, so what if she tries hard it still dosen't make up for the fact that she BLEW UP A BUILDING!"

"Look we all made mistakes yes this one was a bit more dangerous but she didn't mean to! It was those Crystal's she found they fell and created something for them to explode"

"Crystal's?"

" yes we know nothing about them and I say this conversation is done now so let's go home you moody cat"

I got up from the floor offering a hand to vi. She took it with a strong grip I hoisted her up. We left the training area and we made our way home