an unwanted argument

"Hey sis where ya been~"

I gulped hard I didn't want to fight with her over something stupid. Like where I've been but she could've needed my help. But, then again what if this is just her over protectiveness kicking in. I maybe be older but we still look out for one another.

"I wasn't tired so I went for a walk ethier till I got tired or the sun was starting to rise and in this case nethier I just got bored and came back"

She angrily got off the cot to circle me like a wild animal.

"So you leave to go for a walk that I didn't know of at the time, I had a question for silco and oddly enough he isn't there, so I go check up to your little hut and oopsie daisy your not there!"

She took in a deep breath slicking some of her hair back. She looks at me  with a wide smile and counties to walk around me as her little rant goes on.

"And wouldn't ya know when you left silco oh ho ho silco looked almost stunned at the events that happened! So I can only assume that you and silco you were on a night of gallivanting and left me to rot! You want to take my spot and be silco's number one! Well sister that ain't gonna happen and I'm not letting that happen! Ok! I'm silco's number one person he can go to not you for missions! You are just some person he found with me that I didn't want to let go because-"

"BECAUSE IM YOUR SISTER AND IM THE ONLY ONE YOU HAVE LEFT! YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE AFFECTED BY THAT NIGHT! IT STILL HAUNTS ME TOO! I JUST DON'T SHOW IT BECAUSE I WANT TO ACT STRONG FOR YOU AT MY WEAKEST! THAT'S ALL I EVER TRIED TO DO FOR YOU!"

I swear any one inside out of the place we lived and around it could hear me yell at her. I wasn't going to sit there and be yelled at by her. I'm older and I  should be the one thinking she's going to have sex with some random. Ass man that she found of the streets. But, right now the other way around and her assuming is on me.

"I would never want to take your place powder. And, you out of all people should know that! He trusts you because he see's you as a daughter. I wouldn't take one of the only father figures you have left from you! You should know this!"

I grabbed her shoulders I held her shoulders tight. She looked away from me I didn't bother to ask for her to look at me. I sighed I felt bad for yelling at her obviously I feel bad.

"Look I shouldn't have yelled but I'm just upset as you can see. But, I don't want to yell but how come you get to leave and not tell me but when I do you throw a fit!"

"Because I thought eh its whatever when I leave and silco will tell you where I'm going"

"But, what about when nethier of us know where your going what if you get hurt or worse?!"

"Then the worse happened I dont know what else to say, oh progress day tomorrow me you some bombs and we gonna steal some shit!"

She moved my hands from my shoulders giving me a pat on the head. She skipped off her braids bouncing with her. She changed so much over these years I wonder how vi would react. She probably would say something about how she's grown up and looks so different but in a good way. Maybe thing would've turned out differently if powder didn't use that bomb. I already got passed the fact I was pissed a few years back.

*time skip to the next day aka progress day*

I ended up sleeping after me and powder had our squabble. I wondered what we were even stealing. But, whatever it was it was going to be so so so worth it. She wants to steal something she has her eyes set on it for a while. It had to be good etheir that or it was going to be a small smuggle oif things not much value but still fun. I wonder if she would even speak to me today. I wouldn't think she would but that's alright she needs her space. If anything I'll just watch from the rooftops vandalizing some tents when no one is around. Since they'll all be busy so it'll give us plenty of time to make chaos. I left the area I was in I knew what window silco's was and the other window. I went through the other window I didn't want yo bother him nor seem like I'm trying to grab his attention. Especially since the conversation or argument we had yesterday and I dont want her to feel the way she does when I'm around silco or that I'm taking her place I would never do that to her. I came down the side of the railing of the roof swinging in thankfully the window was unlocked or now it was because I broke it. Maybe definitely I kicked it inwards so I broke the hinges of it. But it's fine I'll fix it at a later time which a later time is never or until someone notices. I walked down to powders and my work place. The black light always on showing the colorful drawings littered around the room. She was kinda awake she wasn't doing much so she ethier is board or just woke up.

"Hey"

"Oh hey"

I walked over to her and around the back of the couch. I placed my hands on the rim cushions of the couch.

"You got any spray paint?"

I smiled cheekily knowing this would spark some excitement into her. She sat up rather quickly she turned her head rapidly to look at me. The light in her eyes glinted in excitement knowing what we were more than likley gonna do.

"YES I HAVE SPRAY PAINT!"

She tumbled off the couch scrambling to her work desk. Shoving things around in a rapid manor she looked through draws. Till she found some bright colors tossing them at the couch. Most of them scattered around the couch one or two actually made it on the couch. She came back over with a bag and two gass masks brightly colords from spray paint. She got out a duffle bag I put the spray paint and gas masks in the bag. I put the bag on my shoulder as we left the room. She was skipping a bit of the way but I just walked.

"Were gonna need to stash this somewhere until they watch the progress day speech you know that right?"

"Oooh yeah yeah yeah I know!~ I got a perfect place to hide it!"

"Do we need disguises or do you think if we stay mostly out of sit we should be good?"

"Ehhhhh give or take the security measures will depend on if we should or not~"

I chuckled a little bit, powder seemed to be coming back around. Which was good whe seems less upset about yesterday

*time skip to the upper city*

We set the bag down close to the bay, tucked behind a building. We sat there for a while I looked more decent then powder so I went to go check. To see the situation with the inforcers and how many there were going to be around. After about two more hours of waiting alot of people were making their way over to the place. Were the speech was giving I smiled to my self.

"Yoo we can go now cause most of the people made their way to the speech area"

"HELL YEAH!"

she grabbed the bag unzipping it taking out the masks. Tossing one to me and she situated herself with the gas mask on her face. As I did with mine and with that we were on our way. We sprayed the sides of tents building's almost every. With symbols that we used as signatures. For powder it was a skull. For me it was a wacky looking smile that never looked quit right but added to the effect of it. We cut it close with where we did this at. Some of it was closer than I would've liked but still fun nonetheless. I wouldn't have sacrificed this time with for nothing. I enjoyed when things like this happened I got to spend time with her and bond with her. Even if it was only for an hour or so. We headed back when we realized the presentation was coming to an end. As we were heading out we heard a talk about Crystal's but stable and less likley to explode from the concentration of magic needing to be realised. I looked at powder with a smile.

"We're nagging one of those tonight"

I grinned devilishly she also was grinning like me. We nodded at eachother  we went home and devised a plan.