into the action

We came home setting down the spray paint and masks on the floor. Somewhere that we'd just retrieve them at a later date. We sat down at the desk with spiny chairs. (spinning chairs are amazing :>) we went around spinning and talking about what are next moves shall be.

"Something to catch their attentions and quick and to give us enough time to get in and out"

"We could use my bombs!"

"Yeah yeah good point but what if they know where the bombs came from?"

"If they did they would've dragged my ass to jail a longggggg time ago"

"True and they dont have the technology that can trace anything back to you or your bombs"

"GASP BRAIN MOMENT!"

She grabbed my chair to make it stop spinning. Her scarlet eyes lighting up in the black light making them look shimmering almost.

"MY BOMBS COULD START A FIRE!"

"Or there could be an existing fire we could add voice boxes to make them think a little kid is in their, they'll try to stop the fire they'll somewhat put it out with the fire estengushier more than likley"

"GASOLINE IN THE BOMBS TO HELP THE FIRE GROW BACK UP!?"

"BRILLIANT!"

"WOOOOHH LETS GET TO WORK ON THIS THING!"

We worked and worked on this trying to add voice boxes. In her bombs along with switching the explosives with gasoline.

"How are we gonna get these to go off while we do this?"

"We could hang them down and set it on a timer of sorts?"

I nodded to what she was saying I got the premise of it.

"Yeah yeah that makes alot of sense"

She nodded we went back to our work we worked till the sun dipped under the horizon. The work of the bombs was finally done. We put them in the same bag we put the spray paint in. I went to go fetch a pair of matches and  some gasoline. Putting them on the bag as well. We set off running down the hallway. We made it to our destination without anyone seeing. Us when we left the building that we lived in. But getting to the top siders area and setting up in the area we needed to be in would be even harder. The patrol would be a little heavier than usal. And this could ethier make or break us if we do or don't get caught. We hid behind buildings to try and keep out of sight as much as possible. We stopped in an alley way with a dumpster conveniently placed by a building with a low enough gutter. That if we stood on the dumpster we could get on the roof. I whistled quckily to get her attention. Since hers was else where at this moment. She wipped her head to look at me.

"What?"

"We could get there faster if we took to the roof tops"

"Seriously you think it'll be easy?"

"Yep, we did it on Broad day light it's dark now it could and should be way easier!"

We spoke in a low hushed tone on Hope's to not be spotted. By any of the guards possibly on patrol in the area.

"I'll get on the roof first you pass me the bag, then you come up and we'll morr easily get to our destination we need to go to"

She didn't say anything for a solid minute. She was making out how the plan would work. And, if that was actually a smart idea or a stupid one. That was going somewhere but would reach to a dead end.

"Alright it'll have to do"

I nodded climbing in to the dumpster grabbing on to the gutter. Using my upper body strength I was able to pull myself up. Once situated I leaned over for the bag. Powder already on the dumpster leaned to hand it to me. I grabbed it slung it on my shoulder. She had a grip on the gutter I offered her one. She took my hand with a firm grip as I pulled her upwards. She made it easier by also trying to pull up. She could've gotten up here on her own but I felt like being a good person and help her out a little. We walked on the rooftops jumping from roof to roof as quickly and quietly as possible.  Time frame was limited to the amount of darkness we had and the amount of security this place has. So depending on those two factors will depend on our timing and our watchfulness. It didn't take long to get there soon after. I set the bag down and got the other stuff needed.

"Go scope out security I got this"

Powder nodded and went on her way to a huge building. It was bigger than anything I've ever seen. A building was close to it so I decided to hang the bombs there. This could eyhiet go well or not well. After I was done stringing up the bombs the fun of the fire could begin. I spread gasoline all over the area of the small building. Striking a match and letting it fall. The fire took off in a blaze. I smiled at the sight of destruction. The warmth of the fire seeping on my skin. One of the times in a whole I've been by fire. I left the area where I would've be seen. Not too long after inforcers  at the seen. I pulled out a mic I had ready to begin the recording.

"I...I'm sorry! I don't know what happened!"

I was attempting to portray a helpless little girl in need of help. Cause oh no I started a fire by accident.

"It.....it was an accident!"

They were eating this up kinda sad honestly. My voice slipping back to my normal voice.

"It was all by accident"

I pushed the button in the side of the mic. Explosions every which way honestly it was beautiful. And, with that powder got what she needed. And, we left no one saw us go in or out. At least that's what we hoped there's no way to tell. If someone did or not all I know is. If silco hears about it we won't hear the end of it. We were about to leave when one of the end forces were still awake. I went behind the girl that was awake. I took her and slammed it against the pavement knowing well she wasn't waking up for a while.

*time skip back to powders room*

We were working on how this gem robe thing worked. With other inventions we made. Music blasted in the background of it all. Not paying g much attention to the noise around us. I thought I heard yelling but it was just the music. Till the record stopped in its tracks. I lifted the pair of welding goggles from my eyes. Positioning them on top of my head. I glanced at an equally confused powder who didn't understand why the music stopped all of a sudden. Looking infront of us was a pissed off silco. He tilted his head forward a little bit and taking his hands slicking it back. He looked at the both of us with displeasure in his eyes. I knew we got caught he was pisded and was ready to kill someone or something.

"There are reports of some object of importance being stolen and fire and bomb usage was in the mix of it, Care to explain?"

The silence filled the air for a few seconds.

"So no one is going to speak up?"

He placed around the room he seemed unsettled by this.

"You two could've been caught sent to jail and I would've have to gotten involved in it which I already have,  ENFORCERE KNOCKING ON MY DOOR!"

Powder stood up pushing her chair backwards as. She pulled out the orbe gemstone smooth to the touch.

"Sure sure blah blah blah your mad who cares! Any way this this gemstone could do so many things for us! If we made the right invention we could harbor so much power with this! HAPPY PROGRESS DAY!"

Fireworks went off in the area, powder went to go hug silco. He stood there in shock as some of the bright colored lights trickled down. Me and sildo made eye contact I just smiled at him. The moment was a nice moment I do admit.

(ELLO MY CIRCUS I JUST WANTED TO SAY IM SORTY FOR MY APPCENSE I HAD SCHOOL WORK TO DO AND WANTING TO TAKE A BEEAK KN THE HOLIDAY I DO HOPE YALL HAD A LOVLEY WEEKEND^^ STAT SAFE OUT THERE ALSO SHOULD I DO A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OR NO? ID LIKE TO KNOW)