prologe prt 2

We made our way home not saying much. Because their wasnt much to say about the whole matter and we liked it that way. Not needing to say anything about it nor do we say anything on the matter. A nice calmish walk we made it to our home. But, this time it was different not in lay out wise no. The people inside it was empty only 4 people in it. 2 random enforcers that we never seen before. Vandor and his friend that runs the pawn shop not to far away from here. But what the hell were they doing here-? And what for we had no relation to us they had zero evidence! I looked around at the four men standing before us. I took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly walking tworeds vander with slight hesitation in every step.

"Vendor w...what's going on?"

He looked at me then vi walking tworeds us. He put my hand on my shoulder bringing me with to grab vi's   shoulder bringing us over to another area of the bar. He looked at me then vi he gave us a gentle squeeze.

"You both have good hearts take care of one another make sure powder stays out of trouble along with the others"

He let go of our shoulders opened the door behind us. Pushing us inside locking the door.

"Vandor?! Open the door!"

We banged on the door till my knuckles felt numb with pain. Slinking down the door, I slunk down the stairs to look out our tinted green windows. I looked out hoping to see vandor for maybe the last time. Blood splattered against the window causing me to stumble back from the window. I whimpered in surprise of seeing the blood splatter against the window. A mighty rawr that I could feel deep within my own body same with vi I know she felt it too theres now way she couldn't have. But for the others they are deeper than us so they probably passed it off as nothing. We couldn't tell what was happening but something was. Vi slunk down to the wall next to me. 20 minutes passed before we heard footsteps from the other side of the door. We huddled close getting ready to fight if someone we don't know of walked in. The door unlocked in walked little man his face stained with tears. I got up I brung him in a deep hug. He didnt say much on what happened. He gripped so very tightly on my shirt I hugged him back. I brushed his hair back softly messing with it my hand. After a long while we got some answers from him. He went back to his home to rest up and try and get over what was happening. We left the area we were in for about an hour to go see the others and to discuss a plan. We walked down gloomily powder came to hug us.

"We need to help vander"

"What do you mean? Calm down"

"He got taken by who we don't know and where we know that"

I grabbed powders shoulder bringing her into the room we share. I sat her on her bed I crouched down in front of her. I put a hand on her shoulder I hated to do this to her.

"We need you to stay here ok-?"

"But I could help! I'm not scared!"

"I know you aren't scared and could help in some way but this mission is to dangerous for you k?"

"BUT!"

"No buts please just stay safe ok-?"

I got up giving her a quick squeeze then left closing the door behind me.

*time skip to Silco's hide out*

We were close to an open window wich gave us a perfect opportunity to sneak in. We made it we went every which way to try and find him and we did! I was so happy me and vi went up to him and hugged him.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Window"

I smiled devilishly we didn't find on open window no we broke the window. Cause that's more fun then going through a window and not causing property damage.

"You need to leave this instint"

"No vander we're not leaving with out you I'm putting my foot down on this one!"

Vi usally spoke back but this time she meant business. Faint blaps getting louder and louder shadows emerging from the dark. One was the strangest of all a tall man with a scar would on his face that never healed quit right. Then his eyes his eyes were very different from on another one blue on one side and the other with the facial wound a black in where the whites should be and a piercing orange eye. Vi looked at them she was pissed she already had on the metal fists vander once used when we first meet him. Now she wore those very same gloves ready to fight. She went on the cat walk a tall beefy man with many tattoos walked up. She got her self ready she threw the first punch landing it straight in the guys face. I didn't quit know what to do since vi was fighting mylo trying to get vander out of the restraints. And, clogger was breaking down a wall so we could escape. I didn't want to pay close attention to the fight vi had going on. She came in trying to shut the door quickly I helped her out whe locked the door. I looked at her and then everyone else in the room. I gave a heavy sigh this was something at that something is indescribable to all belief. I never thought in a million year this would happen to us. All of a sudden it was abrupt and it wouldn't have been from that monster hitting the door. It suddenly flew off its hinges as. An explosion of blue and grey smoke sent me and all the other flying back. The shards of metal cutting my skin long with the others. Things were happening I looked over mylo and claggor. They their about to get crushed on mylo has a pole in his shoulder.

"MYLO CLAGGOR!"

They looked at me for the last time that they ever will. As the rock pile crushed them I screamed till my lungs almost felt like giving up at this point. Vi vi where is she?! Where dis she go she got sent back flying but she should be over where I am right? I heard crying vi it was her she was alive.

"Vi! Vi! Are you there please be ok!"

"There gone aren't they?!

I didn't respond she knew the answer far and well with me not responding. I could faintly hear a voice say something but it was to hard to hear. Pressure lifted off my body I looked up to see the monster ready to kill us both. Then another monster appeared it was vandor but he was a monster. He yelled a name foreign to me I didn't know of he grabbed us both jumping out the window as another explosion happened. Vander passed away soon after inflated there hearing vi cry. My body begging me for sleep I only gave in for a few seconds before vi gently tapped me awake.

"Hey hey I need you to stay awake Y/N"

"Vi I'm so tired"

"I know I know just please stay awake"

"Vi! Y/N! Did you see it my monkey bomb worked it finally worked!"

"You you did this!"

"I...I'm sorry I wanted to help!"

Vi punch her face hard pushing her against the wall. Yelling at her telling her she's a jinx and milo was right and with that vi left. She cried so hard yelling for her to come back.

"P...powder come here please!"

I hope I said it loud enough for her to hear. I heard her shuffle over to me and sit there with me as she cried and cried. Footsteps came tworeds us I opened my eyes a bit more to see a sharp bloody object. I accepted my fate at this time. But, I held powder close. He crouched down in fron of us.

"Hello little ones where is your sister?"

This caused powder to cry even harder. I didn't look at them but claggor glasses now stained with blood and the pick lock from mylo. But, their gone now I heard shuffling my body being picked up and someone walking. I don't know who but it was better than being on the ground.

(Ello^^ I hope your enjoying the book so far^^ if I have any grammatical errors let, any way have a nice day/night/ whatever time it is where you live^^ drink hydration byeeeee)