villain bakudeku part 2

After the entrance exam and 3veryone got in bakugou and deku also thought it would be a good idea to become ua students so they can get notes on everyone. They actually enjoyed it or so  class 1a thought but the truth was they were traitors.

A week after the usj attack where bakudeku faked being worried about their class mates and saving them just to keep up the act.

Soon after they put a plan together to reveal thier identity's. So one day the lov came to attack and 'steal' bakudeku from the heroes eraser yelled at the lov to give him back his students but shigaraki said:

'Why would I want to steal my own companions. They are with me.'

Bakudeku then stood up and changed into their villain forms by a quirk that could change thier clothes. This quirk was given too them by all for one.

Everyone was shocked that their two best kids their wonder duo were villains. Bakugou then broke the annoying silence by saying:

'Well we my of well reveal that we were never heroes and actually villains since we got here.'

'Yes that is quite true. We became villains in middle school and we helped plan this very attack' then said deku.

'Right well we better go, we have a little one on the way and we can't be near heroes any longer or stress will kill the baby' said bakugou while rubbing dekus tummy.

Everyone in ua became silent but the lov were proud of the two. Then inko came out of no where and went to all might.

'Inko baby your son is a villain.' Said all might.

'Don't call me baby and I know because I am one myself. And my husband is afo' said inko proudly.

This turned Everyone shocked but bakudeku. After that inko turned into her villain form and they all left campus.

Bakudeku weren't seen during fights because of the baby and soon after all the villains had stopped attacking. They regretted what they did and decided to start a new life. So they moved to America.

Due to this there was no need for a hero school anymore so it turned into a real school. But they turned training into gym.

Here you go as promised a part 2. If there are any suggestions for a part 3 I will make it. Thank you. I am also currently working on an mpreg oneshot.

This was probably my longest story yet so yeah. Thank you for the support on my drarry oneshots if you have read those.