mpreg deku

It was first year of ua and bakudeku got drunk at a party. They did the naughty and when they woke up the next day they pretended nothing happened.

That was until 2 weeks later deku found out he was pregnant. He was overjoyed. But he knew it was bakugos.

After 8 1/2 months deku gave birth to a beautiful baby girl deku name Sofie bakugo.

Izuku hadn't told anyone not even his mum. This is because izuku left Japan after finding out.

When sofie was 4 they moved back to Japan. Sofie was so excited. 

When they arrived deku saw his mom at the airport there to pick him and sofie up. By now inko knew of the pregnancy and even though she was mad supported deku.

One day as deku was putting grocies in his car with the help of sofie bakugo came over and asked deku where he went.

Izuku explained it all and bakugo apologised for not being there for him. Deku accepted it and filled bakugo in on what he missed.

When sofie realised pro heroes dynamite was her father she was overjoyed.

In the next 12 years bakudeku got married and had a bunch more kids.

Thank you for reading. It's lazy I know but forgive me. It is currently 9:47 pm in NSW. I have also struggled with my sleep for the past few months so I am really tired.