the night bakudeku died

A/n Hello it's been a while but here is another bakudeku also if you have any questions about me you can ask them okay to the story

It was April 5th 2022 bakudeku was on a mission fighting some bad guys.

After a little they went into a more public area with many people however they were still fighting the villains.
At one point bakugou was nearly stabbed and then also deku.

Soon enough it was 10 at night and bakudeku hadn't finished the battle.
Sadly bakugou was stabbed in the heart .
Deku cried a lot and was too busy holding bakugou to realise the villain had stabbed him too.

It wasn't until 6am when they were found dead. Everyone was sad to hear the news but had to learn to accept that thier wonder duo had died.

After bakudekus deaths heroes stabbed fighting and villains realised something must of happened so when they went to attack ua again they asked aizawa what's wrong. When they found out they stopped and left telling all villains as deku was afos son and shigarakis brother. Deku and bakugou was also close to some villains.

The day if the funeral was a very sad day and then surprising as the league showed up to pay respects to the death.

At the food thing after the funeral (I don't know what it's called and wasn't bothered looking it up because it's 2am) the class sang songs and the league said they would stop attacking if the heroes helped with all the villains problems.

Up in heaven bakudeku watched their friends grow and get married and gave kids, they saw pro heroes die. Though eventually all of class 1a was together again in the afterlife by the year 2066.