hanahaki disease deku

Deku had liked bakugou since they were kids but due to bakugou bullying deku he never had the courage to tell baku.

After spending 3 days planning deku finally told bakugou. Sadly bakugou denied and said he was already dating kirishima. Deku was sad.

Ever since deku has been coughing up blood and flowers.

You have hanahaki disease said recovery girl.

Deku was confused until recovery girl explained it. After being told he left the room and went back to ua dorms for the rest of the day.

After 3 weeks deku found out he only had 2 weeks left to live. Deku couldn't find the courage to tell anyone so he didn't.

Deku with 1 day left of life wrote a letter to bakugou and family/ friends:

Dear kacchan
I'm sorry you had to see me fie like this. You are probably wondering why I died. Well truth be told I loved you but you denied my love so I developed hanahaki disease. I was heart broken. I also couldn't find the courage to tell you about it because I didn't know how you would react.

I love you and always will don't forget that.

Love from, deku.

To family and friends
I am honestly so sad you saw me die like this. I sadly developed hanahaki disease after bakugou rejected me. Don't blame him because even he didn't know. I will forever love and remember you.

Love from, deku.

Everyone even though deku said not to blamed bakuogu. But what happened next shocked everyone.

There was a bunch of shining lights and deku came from them with wings to talk to everyone.

I see you blamed kacchan. I told you not to. It wasn't his fault and for that you shall all suffer horrible lives. And you kacchan will come with me.

Yelled deku and everyone was so scared.

Friends anf family lived terrible lives and bakudeku had a big family in heaven.

THE END.

So adorable right? I thought it was hope you enjoyed till next story bye.