1: Red panda

"..."

"P-please....kill me."

"...we could still save you."

"I'm too tired...I don't... Please just, end, this pain..."

"..."

"I pray you a good afterlife."

....

Sun rays passed through the wooden window and travelled to a certain someone.
A red panda woke up from her slumber, yawning, she transformed to her Sapien(human) form and wore her clothes.

Morgan dazedly washed her face and looked at the clear crystal like mirror infront of her.

A curly white hair that had red tints in its roots and edges, tortoise eyes, and a really beautiful face.

"Mm, really beautiful." She combed her hair with a wooden comb and tied her hair to a ponytail with a stretchy vine.

Morgan went to her little garden and watered the plants, she then plucked a leaf from violet plant and munched it, smiling as the taste envelopes her tongue.

"Looks like we have our menu today."

After eating her breakfast, Morgan took out her packed bag and locked her tree house before coming down.

After her sandals stepped on the grass Morgan couldn't help but sigh.

Oh how she miss the convenience modern technology have...

But it's not like she's a genius like Dr. Stone who can make stuff from scratch, even all the stuff Morgan have right now come from many trials and errors, she couldn't have made it by herself if it weren't for the kind koala who took her in.

Speaking of that kind koala...

Morgan arrived at a lone tree in the middle of the forest, beside the tree is a pile of stones, and symbols were in graved meaning the names below them.

Morgan paid her respects by giving the koala's favorite flower. She sat for a bit and looked at the horizon.

"...today is my 20th birthday, and I decided to go out of these woods for a bit... I already checked every edible plant here, I wonder what more is out there?"

Morgan stood up and dusted herself, "like always, thank you for everything." Morgan bowed her head and went on her way.

It was the first time Morgan stepped out of the Erru forest, from the words and notes of her adopted mother.
There's a village about a 2 miles away in the north.

Morgan was really curious of other beast men in this world, is it like those stories where they're like tarzan? But Oami, her koala mother, knew how to write, they had the concept of marriage, Femēî and Melêī(females and males), passing knowledge through parchments etc.

On her journey to the nearest village Morgan transformed to her animal form, a red panda, about a meter tall, which is kinda weird as an average red panda is about 50 cm, anyway on the way she could already see some unknown plants.

Taking note of them and taking some samples, making sure that she isn't poisoned as Morgan no longer have someone to take care for her.

"Ah this looks like rosemary..." Morgan hummed but she did not touch it, she took out a chiseled stick and poke the plant's body.
"It isn't blue...not indigo either..."
Morgan smiled and picked off the plant, in the years of researching plants in this world, Morgan noticed that plants that have blue and indigo roots are poisonous, not all poisons are bad though, anyway she built up quite the resistance for the constant experiments she have done but then again it's better safe than sorry.