4: Panda

After flying again for hours, they finally arrived near Morga's treehouse.

Because of the huge and tall trees the two had to walk, Ruvi noticed the pattern of different shaped rocks that seem to be markings to Morga's house.

Past the close towering trees, a tree that is wider than the rest, yet still blends with the others if you did not look closely was Morga's house.
However Morga noticed another smell as she nears her house, it was an unfamiliar smell unlike the animals that pass or lived here.

At the end of the tree was a bit of a mess and a creature was tangled in the vines struggling to eat her planted bamboos.
Fuzzy white and black fur, Morga recognize it was a panda, small groans as they tried to reach the bamboo shoot a few centimeters away from its paw.

Morga knows that although those vines are thick, they aren't strong enough to keep an adult panda captivated for so long.
She carefully walked and picked up the bamboo shoot, the panda blinked and looked at her,the panda made a sound before transforming to a pseudo sapien form.

The thick vines and fur covering his private parts, Morga was still careful, ready to block or counter attack if the panda ever shows aggression but the panda stayed in place and looked at the bamboo shoot in her hands, its eyes shining, the panda looked nervously at Morga then to the bamboo shoot then back to Morga, then in a surprisingly chirpy voice asked.

"can, can I eat that? I promise I mean no harm!" The panda had a silly expression on his face, as if he is not tied down and his eyes sparkles as he looked at the bamboo shoots in her hands.

For some reason Morga subtly loosen her guard, the panda infront of her just reeks of innocence.

"Sure, but why are you tied down?"

"Because I stepped on something while getting some food!" Without looking away from the bamboo shoot, the panda responds.

"I see, but considering your size you could have easily escaped..."

"Because I went to a territory without permission to take their bamboos! I was waiting for the owner to show up so I could apologize!"
Finally the panda's eyes shifted from the bamboo and to her eyes, black beady eyes looked at her innocently.

"How..." -stupid. Ruvi wanted to say but he kept to himself, Morga was surprised at this panda's naive thinking, she doesn't know if its true that they're this innocent or they have some motives.

"Mm... You could've unleast got rid of the vines so you can look presentable when you ask for forgiveness..." She took out her knife and cut off the tangled vines.

The panda who was freed then bowed at perfect 90° and apologized, "I'm Pru a panda sorry to meet ya!" He radiates a happy go lucky vibe that Morga had a hard time thinking he might've motives.

'sorry to meet ya?..'
"Im Morga, and this guy is Ruvi, did you climb this tree?"

"Nope!"

"Good, Ruvi follow me."

...

After taking a short bath, Morga brought her made medicine and some tools, packed more materials and clothes.

"Done?" Ruvi in his pseudo form come in her little workshop, he was amazed at the different labeled boxes that contain herbs and the like.

"Yes... But we're lacking one material, I forgot to mark the place so I don't know where this herb grow..."

"Thats troubling..."

As they come down from the tree, Pru who was eating again ran to them, "Where are you guys going? Can I come?"

Ruvi's full form had packs tied all over to his body, Morga who heard Pru looked at him, and shook her head.
"Sorry we're in kind of a rush so...' Morga said in a drifting tone, Ruvi made a sound, signalling that they should start looking for that herb now and make haste.

"Ehhh... That's sad." His round ears moved and his face showed sadness.

"Yeah...." Morga smiled awkwardly.

The panda then brightens up and brought out something from its small leaves satchel, a few bitten bamboos fell and finally the panda found what he's looking for.

"As a sorry and thank you gift!" Pru presented a violet stemmed herb. It was a bit crumpled but it still looked healthy.

Widened eyes, Morga found that the herb Pru is giving her is the lacking herb she need! She accepted the herb and proceeds to question the panda.

"Eh? Ah... This plant smells good so i picked one for myself! I thought it could also make my bag smell good!" Pru smiled and sniffed his satchel, and looked proud as it indeed made his bag smell good.

"That's nice, can I ask where you found this?" Morga put the herb in a basket where her other herbs are.

"Sure! Mm... Where, where is it again? Oh! Its a few mountains from here or there! Behind that clawy shaped mountain, something in a sloping mossy river, and then at the bottom! with two big rockies near a thin yellowish big plant! And just a few walks there's a bunch of 'em! And oh! There's this weirdy vine too!"

Morga and Ruvi: ???

They looked at each other and asked Pru to repeat, but it only made it more confusing.

'i know each words but when he said it together it becomes foreign...'

Morga was silent, trying to understand what Pru meant, reminding her of an acquaintance in her past life, she sighed and asked Ruvi.

"Can you carry more Ruvi?"

The bird made a sound similar to grumbling before nodding its head. Morga thanked him before stopping Pru on his ramble.

"Do you still want to come with us?"
The panda's eyes widened before laughing as he claps his hands excitedly.

"Yea! Hehe!"

....

A/n: I got lost and forgot