2: Out of era

Morga saw the injured men, large leaves were covering their injuries, and tension could be felt in the air.

The Erlulø villagers noticed a new face, they were nervous before when they saw the village chief coming out with a grim face, if the the rhinos were to attack again... They don't know if they could still defend their village.
Anyway this new face... Is a Femēî?

It was really shocking to see a Femēî travelling by itself.
So thoughts ran in their minds.

"Chief... Who is she?"

Noru, Ari's first husband and Ruvi's father limped to them, Ruvi ran to assist his father while Morga took a look at his leg, she frowned looking the blood stained leaves and the purple-ish skin.

....
(Words of reminder: I am by no means a medical expert, the solutions i came up with the injuries told later is all fantasy-like and imagination so I suggest that if you are intolerant to inaccurate medical procedures you can skip or leave without any harsh words.(unless its a correction))
(Afterall I wrote this for fun)
....

"Your leg..."

They turned to look at her, Noru's injury was one of the worst injuries in the village, after severely injuring the rhino chief with his claws, his leg was caught and was stomped on, it happened 3 days ago.

After hearing how it was injured Morga was once again amazed of this world's people.
To be able to stand although limping in that condition was amazing.

"Can you still save his leg?" Ruvi hopefully asks, his father was the village's best hunter if he could no longer use his leg...

Morga frowned, she shook her head, "I'm sorry, but unfortunately I can't, if was here when the injury just happened we had a chance, now all I can do is to cut his injured leg."

"Cut?!" Ruvi was shocked an was almost angry, he thought this red panda could help them but all he could see is scam.

"Yes. The skin around the wound shows that's its already been affected and less its infection spread to the rest of the lower body we need to cut off the leg, if we don't... It might effect more than his lower body."

(Once again Im warning the readers that this is all fictional and by no means medically accurate.)(Please check proper sources about injuries)

Ari saw the determined expression of Morga and felt that she could rely on this Femēî, she doesn't want to lose her husband and childhood friend and seeing Noru's pale face...

"What do you need?"

Morga was relieved and told the Erlulø village chief what she needed. Ruvi had wanted to oppose but his mother has already decided.

The whole village saw hope.

...

Morga could be considered a doctor in her past life, she just didn't become one in "legal" way... Anyway she took out her balms and other medicines in her huge bag and asked Ari to distribute it to the lightly injured ones and ready the ones who are severely injured.

She asked for a clean and spacious room, took out her tools and asked for one assistant, the gatekeeper child before volunteers and although Morga preferred an adult no one else was willing.

Tied her hair, wore a mask(made with leaves) and wore a dispensable cloth(made of this very plastic like leaf), she also gave one to her little assistant.

She first sanitized her tools by cleaning and heating it up.

To be honest she wouldn't be able to do this type of operation in this era but this world was strange in many ways.
Things that would be impossible was made possible.

She has experienced this world's miraculous and magical beings and creatures, she was confident on her decision.

"Please drink this." Morga took out a liquid and cleans the wound, feeling Noru's muscles tense.

"What for?" Noru believed in his wife so he was obedient but he couldn't help but be suspicious looking at the heated strange metals, and weird colored liquids.

"It will help you not feel the pain." Morga said putting the transparent flask near Noru.

"I am the best warrior of this village I could handle pain!" If his face was not pale Morga would have let him be but she will take no risks.

"Yes you certainly are, however drinking this will also help your muscles to relax and it will be easier for me to help you."

Noru fell silent and just nodded.

"Thank you."
.
.
.
.
.

Ari nervously looked at the village gather room, it has been 2 hours and minutes seems like forever! Her 2nd husband Riam comforts her, while Ruvi was helping others apply the medicines Morga gave them.

The gatekeeper child, Pea, came out of the door holding bloodied leaves and water, Ari asked for her husband's well being.
Pea smiled and informed them the good news following Noru coming out with the help of Morga.

"Noru!" Ari hugged her husband. Although for a bit, her husband did looked less pale and vigor returned to his eyes.

She looked at Morga and bowed again.
"Thank you." Morga nodded she then asks to let the next severely injured person in the room.

"How about you rest for a bit?"

"Their injuries need to be treated as possible, don't worry I still have energy."

Ari couldn't force her and just told Morga to not hesitate to ask for any help.

....