3 -LIFE GOES ON-

-3 years later

Wyatt POV:

It's been three years since my baby brother was born, and he has gotten sooooo cute, like he will absolutely become the number one beauty in the country! ... no in the world!
And I will be his knight in shining armor, ready to protect him at any moment, and I won't let anyone have him, no one is worthy enough of his beauty.

Sadly his health hasn't gotten any better, he can't stay outside for too long if it's too hot or too cold, the temperature and the air of every room and corridor in the castle is constantly monitored, and every nook and cranny is thoroughly cleaned.
One time, when Elijah was two, he had a terrible accident, it was nighttime and it was raining, he is scared of thunders (like me poor baby, the worst thing is when I'm home alone, but I think that my rabbit is like a natural therapy rabbit, so she comforts me), he was scared and wanted to sleep with me, of course, my room is fully equipped with everything to accommodate Elijah, but the corridors weren't, so in the journey from his room to my room he had an attack; since then we implanted a system of tubes that travels all around the castle to keep the temperature stable.

Even if he can't do all the things that I could, like: climbing, running, exercising, he found other ways of entertainment, for example, painting, playing music, and other things; in all honesty, I'm a little bit worried that he will be made fun of by other noble kids since his hobbies are more feminine, but! I'm here to protect him at all times, so he won't have to worry about anything.

Now I'm 10 years old, and next year I will be starting the academy, there you have dorms, and IT'S LOCATED INSIDE OF A FOREST!! I won't be able to see my baby brother no moreeeeeeee, it will be the end of me. Pure torture :,)

"Tatta!" Aaah, angelic vision! Aaah blessing for the earth! as I turn around I spot Elijah, my little angel, the light of my life, coming towards me running "Little young master be careful!" One of the maids that is following him says "Tatta catch me!" Come to you knight in shining armor my little angel! and, while I'm turning around he jumps into my open arms "Grrr now that the big scary monster has gotten you he won't let you go!" I say as I start spinning "Noo Tatta you are a knight!" My baby, my Eli he knows me the best! "If you become a monster papa will make you become a skewer, and then I will eat you!" "ah..." sad.

"However Eli you know better than to run-" I don't even have the time to finish reprimanding (?) him that he starts coughing, it makes me worried, and extremely sad, the fact that even running for a few seconds makes him like this is really a sad thing, once he starts it takes a lot to stop it, but once he is good again he behaves like nothing just happened.

"Tatta mama said that your friend is coming to visit today! Can I stay with you?" You see Elijah even if he can't play with other kids is extremely sociable, but the thing that worries me now is the fact that the "friend" he is speaking about is not so sociable, he doesn't like other people, especially kids, and for this reason I wanted to refuse, but he gave me such cute puppy eyes that I couldn't refuse! " Ok, you can, bu-" "Yayyyyy! thanks, Tatta!" "But my friend, Thomas, is timid, and is not good with other people, so don't talk to him, and stay by my side at all times ok?" It's not true, he is simply pure evil and rude, like a devil in disguise, but I can't tell such things to such a pure and innocent baby, maybe they shouldn't meet after all.

" Ok Tatta, I will be a good boy".

A/N:

Ok so, yeah I'm already publishing another chapter, don't make it a habit tho, though I am doing this because I'm extremely frustrated with my life, and the other day one of my professors said that she will make me fail my physic class ( In Italy we say: mi vuole rimandare Della sua material) I don't know how your school system works, but here if you fail 3 or more classes you fail the entire year, and for every class that you fail you have to follow some lessons during summer and then you have an exam, so it's quite stress full this period for me, also because we have many tests.

I wanted to write a bit since I'm at my breaking point, and I need not think about my life for a moment, and since I wrote this chapter like half a century ago I thought why not publish it?

Also, there may be some typo errors, or spelling and such since I'm not doing this from my PC, and I don't have Grammarly to prof check the chapter.

thank you for reading the story, and for reading about me complaining about my life :D